Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: New Review,

Private

New Review,

I use Froobs and ****************, and I will give pros and cons of both.

AA has proper gravity, DX11 compatibility and very accurate vehicle aimbot.

But AA also has a suffering infantry hack, non-user friendly interface and a crosshair you can't turn off.

AJ has a deadly accurate infantry hack, user friendly interface and removable crosshair.

But AJ also has a failing vehicle bot, no DX10/11 Compatibility and improper gravity on weapons like 40mm grenade.

I say AA has us beat by a small bit right now, but as soon as we get DX11 compatibility we win.

Private First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad_Company View Post
    I use Froobs and ****************, and I will give pros and cons of both.

AA has proper gravity, DX11 compatibility and very accurate vehicle aimbot.

But AA also has a suffering infantry hack, non-user friendly interface and a crosshair you can't turn off.

AJ has a deadly accurate infantry hack, user friendly interface and removable crosshair.

But AJ also has a failing vehicle bot, no DX10/11 Compatibility and improper gravity on weapons like 40mm grenade.

I say AA has us beat by a small bit right now, but as soon as we get DX11 compatibility we win.
    Thank you for your constructive feedback

You have to answer yourself only 1 question whilst using a game hack especially for BC2 and the up and coming release of BF3
    "Is it, or has it been detected"

I know AA has been detected quite a few times, I would trade everything within the hack features to have an Un- detected hack. Period.

Quote Originally Posted by Bad_Company View Post
    the detections over there make aimjunkies smash aa's results in ur review... and btw u can remove the x-hair on aa lol

New Review,
    Always glad to hear constructive feedback, never can get too much of that now a days. Each hack has there pros and cons. Not only the accuracy of our bot but the detection status and one thing you forgot to mention was the PRICE and the outgoing staff we have here. Its always nice to hear the feedback of our members.

Have a good day

Cyberkiller
    <embed src="http://www.aimjunkies.com/flashsiteimages/junkiestaff.swf" width="418" height="80" />

Master Sergeant
    We appreciate your honest review Bad_Company, we keep improving on our hack but detection rate is job number one.

Corporal
    Honesty is a trait that I highly value. Lying will catch up with you in the end.

I value your honesty in this review as does the staff.

Nothing is perfect in every hack. Never will be. When I find a hack that plays the game for me, cooks me some food and washes my clothes, I will divorce my wife and sing kumbaya!