Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Okay-One guy thought I was hacking so.........

Private First Class

Exclamation Okay-One guy thought I was hacking so.........

I was in a Domination game and one guy at the end of the game said that I was a hacker, so he tried to get everyone else on the band wagon. Others were saying, so he is a hacker..... I had PLENTY of deaths and I never came in first place. This really is a good hack. Like I said, I had auto aim, and auto fire switched on with smooth aiming, but I did not take shots on purpose as not to look as if I was raging. I know for a fact there were other hackers on the site because they knew exactly where I was. This is a total trip man...Good hack though. I just HOPE I don't get pegged as a hacker on my first day. Hey_________Happens (Maybe).

Sergeant
    glad to see another happy customer satisfied with MW3 hack , and dont worry, when I hack in that game people always BS about reporting and getting banned within 24 hours...I just add them as a friend on steam and invite them to one of my games after 24 hours lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Private First Class
    Thanks for the reassurance my friend. I just thought it was not very uncool of him to try to get other players on board with him. I have a question for you if you can answer it. I can't get my pint steaks to work. When it says your attach helicopter is online, I don't know how to get it up in the air, or just the UAV is online. That is an extra 50 points I can't get because I don't know what key to use.??? Thanks dude

Master Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by chances_are View Post
    I was in a Domination game and one guy at the end of the game said that I was a hacker, so he tried to get everyone else on the band wagon. Others were saying, so he is a hacker..... I had PLENTY of deaths and I never came in first place. This really is a good hack. Like I said, I had auto aim, and auto fire switched on with smooth aiming, but I did not take shots on purpose as not to look as if I was raging. I know for a fact there were other hackers on the site because they knew exactly where I was. This is a total trip man...Good hack though. I just HOPE I don't get pegged as a hacker on my first day. Hey_________Happens (Maybe).
    Like I said in my other post I've been raging since day 1 and still not banned. People have said they have reported me hundreds of times so there is absolutely no risk at all. The only way you could be banned is if one of the staff members of IW, AV, Steam join the game. So I say Rage them all.

Thanks for the reassurance my friend. I just thought it was not very uncool of him to try to get other players on board with him. I have a question for you if you can answer it. I can't get my pint steaks to work. When it says your attach helicopter is online, I don't know how to get it up in the air, or just the UAV is online. That is an extra 50 points I can't get because I don't know what key to use.??? Thanks dude
    By default it's keys 5/6/7.

Private First Class
    Well, I'm off to work but I just wanted to say this hack is freaking awesome. I played a couple games in free for all last night and I actually turned my auto aim "OFF" in the last game and still kicked some rear end. Just knowing where the other player are is a "HUGE" advantage. It also does not look like your hacking what so ever. It is nice to be able to find a little place in the map and change your settings when you want. GREAT HACK AND GREAT PEOPLE. Thanks NZSNIPER!!

Private First Class
    To be on the safe side try taking auto aim off you can notice it if your a aimjunkie addict like my self.... I have yet to see a better hack provider out there that can out do AJ.........

Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitamin4*** View Post
    To be on the safe side try taking auto aim off you can notice it if your a aimjunkie addict like my self.... I have yet to see a better hack provider out there that can out do AJ.........
    yeah, auto aim and auto fire are straight targets for bancandy...(if she is actually back)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Private First Class
    I agree 100%.....The support is fantastic and the people on here are are cool:

Sergeant
    I agree 100%.....The support is fantastic and the people on here are are cool:
    thank you very much sir :
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Private First Class
    Hey guys...again, I was playing for a bit last night and after about 3 games or so, after my next to last game was over a guy said"we have a hacker in here". "Check out your kill cam, it is (my gamer tag)", and then he said something about walls, I can't remember. Another guy chimed in and said, "how can he be a hacker, he isn't doing worth crap". The first guy that brought it up said that the reason I was not doing very well was because I had a slow connection. My connection speed is about 5.5 to 6 Mbps. That is a fairly good connection, or is it? Anyhow, I had all my settings set very conservative to say the least. I would actually allow other player to kill me and made it look like I just could not see them. I wasn't just running around and killing everything in my path because I could have. At one point in "Piazza", I was leading early in the game, so I slowed down and found a nice little spot to lay in wait..looking like a camper. How in the heck are these guys figuring it out. Well, to close this out, in the next game I only scored 600 points and I kept my K/D very close. I expected someone to say, "see what I was talking about", but no one did. Sorry for the long post but I wanted you guys to see the big picture. I don't care what others think except when it comes to them actually reporting me to Steam for Hacking/Cheating. I keep checking my account and it remains in good standing. Thanks for reading this and have a good one folks. BY THE WAY....ALL YOU AIMJUNKIES ROCK!!!
    Last edited by chances_are; 05-16-2012 at 12:00 PM. Reason: Typng errors