Thanks Thanks:  2

Thread: Overdose Package...

Lance Corporal

Thumbs up Overdose Package...

Well when i saw all the list of cheats available in the package i had to try it.

Unfortunaly i can't almost inject any cheat out of all these.. As for BF cheat wtf is this secure boot, with all those undetected cheat out there that doesn't require that kind of **** this is just dumb (BF1 and BFV as no real anticheat are you kidding me ). I remember this website back in 2013, it was the first cheat provider that i used, i stopped using it after getting Dead by Daylight Ban, Red Orchestra Ban, DayZ ban etc etc. Now 6 years laters im back and im more disappointed then ever i mean i have problem with the The Hunter Cheat wich has no anti cheat what so ever its so a ****ing solo game wth?????
    Has for Verdun ( the only cheat i was able to inject) well it keeps crashing even i follow alllll the things required.....

Overdose Package...
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepipidechat View Post
    Well when i saw all the list of cheats available in the package i had to try it.

Unfortunaly i can't almost inject any cheat out of all these.. As for BF cheat wtf is this secure boot, with all those undetected cheat out there that doesn't require that kind of **** this is just dumb (BF1 and BFV as no real anticheat are you kidding me ). I remember this website back in 2013, it was the first cheat provider that i used, i stopped using it after getting Dead by Daylight Ban, Red Orchestra Ban, DayZ ban etc etc. Now 6 years laters im back and im more disappointed then ever i mean i have problem with the The Hunter Cheat wich has no anti cheat what so ever its so a ****ing solo game wth?????
    Has for Verdun ( the only cheat i was able to inject) well it keeps crashing even i follow alllll the things required.....
    For starters, you don't have to buy the package, it's there for anyone interested to buy it. The boot it for security. And for help with your cheats, you never even came and asked for help, so not sure how we can offer support.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Overdose Package... JamalDaKillah's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepipidechat View Post
    i stopped using it after getting Dead by Daylight Ban, Red Orchestra Ban, DayZ ban etc etc.
    Yet never used any of those cheats here. Don't fib sir. Your nose is gonna grow! As for the others you are having issues with, try following the guides, and if you don't understand them staff can assist you.

Lance Corporal
    I could but im so used to injector being as simple as possible without any problem after turning off your anti cheat ( most of time this is the only requirement to avoid crash) and is as undetectable as yours cheat ( never detected for years)
    But now this as gone to such a lvl of step to follow that i dont even feek like its worth the time to care

Overdose Package... JamalDaKillah's Avatar
    You don't turn off anti-cheats. The loader is very simple to use. You just need to inject correctly. But being that you use unsafe products obviously from other places that got you banned in games you never used here, not sure what you want us to do when you refuse to follow simple guides.

Lance Corporal
    Quote Originally Posted by SSJason View Post
    You don't turn off anti-cheats. The loader is very simple to use. You just need to inject correctly. But being that you use unsafe products obviously from other places that got you banned in games you never used here, not sure what you want us to do when you refuse to follow simple guides.
    I am following the guide, '' Common issue fixes''