Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Overdose Package Review

Private First Class

Overdose Package Review

Hello, I would like to say that the overdose package is well worth the amount paid. It has a vast selection of hacks. Even though the reason I got it was for BF3 and a few other games but 2 of the ones i liked were down. None the less, I like the package worth the money but I have 1 small quirk that really annoys me. Some of these hacks do require UAC and DEP to be turned off while some games do not require that. It's a security risk for me because I've had major issues in the past with DEP off. Other than that I'm happy with the package but AVA and BF3 need to come up soon lol.

First Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by dragoboi View Post
    Hello, I would like to say that the overdose package is well worth the amount paid. It has a vast selection of hacks. Even though the reason I got it was for BF3 and a few other games but 2 of the ones i liked were down. None the less, I like the package worth the money but I have 1 small quirk that really annoys me. Some of these hacks do require UAC and DEP to be turned off while some games do not require that. It's a security risk for me because I've had major issues in the past with DEP off. Other than that I'm happy with the package but AVA and BF3 need to come up soon lol.
    Thank you for your feedback sir. If you do not want to turn dep off then simply add the loader to the exception list, problem solved
    Enjoy your stay at aimjunkies

Private First Class
    Yea I have DEP turned on and do that but the UAC ehh. xD I have more problems with uac off then on. O.o