Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Overprime review

Overprime review

Let me just start this review by saying I am beyond surprised to see the cheat come out for the games beta, that's extremely fast and a good taste for what's to come.

I'm gonna be brutally honest in my review:

The cheat is great.

However, that being said it needs a little tuning that I'm sure will come in future updates (this is a closed beta game afterall)

Aimbot: Works perfectly fine, nothing too crazy here but it doesn't need to be as it's primarily a moba. It'll ensure you hit every shot on an ADC like colt which is extremely valuable when you're more focused on movement and allows you to pump maximum dps regardless of the situation. Can be bound to whichever aimkey you prefer.

ESP: Here's where it needs a bit of work, right now at least for me, the minion ESP cannot be turned off so no matter what it'll be cluttered with the hero ESPs. There's an option there but it doesn't seem to turn off regardless. On the bright side however, the ESPs are color coded so you can still see where the enemy heroes are all the time. This is the biggest feature in a moba as someone with decent experience can turn this information into a victory 95% of the time. Avoiding ganks, or following up on a roam is absolute cake with this feature. Ahead in jungle? Just hunt their jungler in theirs till they afk/quit. Someone bush camping in your lane? Get the first hit on them anyways. Never buy wards again.

Radar: I haven't used this feature that much, but I'm sure it'll be helpful as you won't have to look around with your character to see where the enemy heroes are in case they're flanking from a location you aren't watching.

Overall a 8.5/10

My biggest gripe being the minion ESP not being able to be turned off. I think this also results sometimes in the aimbot snapping to CS when you want to hit the enemy. It hasn't costed me a life/kill yet but i've seen it happen in laning phase. Again, I'm sure this will be fixed in coming updates as this is a very new game and it's a very early cheat. Once that's fixed this will be all you need to win 99% of your games.

EDIT/UPDATE:

All the issues i've listed in the initial review was fixed within 2 days. ESP now works flawlessly and can be turned to players only, and the Aimbot is perfect.

10/10
    Last edited by kiradavey; 05-10-2022 at 04:41 PM.

Private First Class
    Hey @Kiradavey, This is a good review you wrote here and I agree with all of your points. It's been a blast using this cheat! It would be cool (although probably not possible) if there was a radar feature that revealed all enemies on the radar thats built into the game. The one included in the cheat is a little hard for me to use with the little dots.