Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Paladins Aimbot Review

Private

Paladins Aimbot Review

To start out this review, I'd like to say I've used pretty much every publicly available cheat for Paladins and they all have their issues.

This aimbot works really well for a lot of champions. Ying, Victor, Ruckus, Jenos, Skye, Tyra. Basically, any hitscan champion works well. Unfortunately, it seems to struggle with many projectile champions. Maldamba is okay with his main attack, but his snake toss rarely hits except in optimal conditions. Bomb King aim is bad, but most aimbots struggle with him. Pip is OK but not great. Evie is not as bad as BK but definitely not good. Works for wormhole strategy if you're already decent at aiming.

Other aimbots that I've used in the past have had significantly different settings for each champion to compensate for the different projectile speeds. The settings built into the aimbot is insufficient to get the desired results.

I find the community is very friendly compared to other aimbots I've used in the past, and I like the developers here. This is also the only aimbot that I've used that has gotten my account banned, though, while other aimbots have gone undetected since forever.

Paladins Aimbot Review JamalDaKillah's Avatar
    Thank you for the review. There are settings in the Paladins section that I made for Bomb King. If you configure it right he hits every bomb you throw within range. Each champion with slower projections can be configured with my settings and rarely miss.

Private
    Youre saying that it has gotten you banned and idk if its allowed but can you dm me other "aimbots" as ive not found any besides this

Private
    Quote Originally Posted by brycemw888 View Post
    Youre saying that it has gotten you banned and idk if its allowed but can you dm me other "aimbots" as ive not found any besides this
    Forbidden as per the rules on our foruims.

Private
    aite thanks, who is in charge of the videos as i would like to say thanks for that strix video basically solidified me buying this as ive read reviews and nothing bad about, currently waiting on the update to purchase, has there been any detections and if yes when as well how long has updates typically been

Private
    SSJason is in charge of the videos and does most of them along with Guldek and Headshot. As for detections they are minimal but happen time to time. The cheat is currently down due to a detection currently which is why it's being worked on to fix that.
    Last edited by Drakoni; 10-31-2017 at 05:29 PM.