Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Paladins Review!

Paladins Review!

since there is no paladins review i will make it first this is my honest review :

aimbot (9.8/10)
    the aimbot is working flawlessly especially with the aimbot prediction it really help me even tho there is some problem if i used champion like drogoz and pip because it required really accurate aim prediction but other than that, its amazing feature! work really good for me

esp (10/10)
    no problem with the esp, buti usually just use box esp and health bar because i dont like too many esp

interface (10/10)
    the interface is so good.. really easy to setup

misc (10/10)
    the misc is usefull too .. it can shows us fps,resolution,etc

custom key (10/10)
    the custom key is really usefull especially the panic key, you just have to press one key and boom! everything is hidden , very useful

save and load (10/10)
    its usefull and have two slots which is amazing for me!

price (11/10)
    the price is so worth for the cheat! and i hope they won't increase the price because i wont buy it anymore xd

OVERALL : (10/10)
    amazing cheat! you have to try it especially if you are paladins player like me!

nb: so there is an update on cheat and my quetsion is when the update usually takes? is it takes a few day or maybe it takes a week or a month (i hope not because it such a ****ing long time plzz dont takes update for a week or more).. I cant wait to use this cheat again ! because from thread that i read a few month ago it said that people complaining because the cheat took so long to update like 2 month or something.. so i hope they're not took time so long

oo yea another nb : the community (7/10)
    why so low? because there is no people on shoutbox and we should have something like discord! the Team Speak is sucks ! no one used it and it so complicated because if you want to join the room you have to tell the staff or something like that so i hope we make another community server like discord.. and the private message is too complicated too.. i hope they make something like operator chat but used to private messaging and why u guys make message slot? it only says max 25 message to sent and u have to delete it one by one if it full. The reseller is the most important thing in this forum and i hope there is other way to contact them.. I'm so grateful i found the guy named @Banek192 because he is the onlly reseller that do his job! TY if you reading this and hope we got more improvement in community. overall still a nice cheat tho

Lance Corporal
    Big thanks for your review, sir!