Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Personal Honest Review!

Private

Personal Honest Review!

Hello!

APB:Reloaded
    Well let's be honest here, I'm very terrible that these types of games, no really.. terrible. I got so annoyed with everyone kicking my ass every single time I played I went through around two keyboards. So I decided to join the dark side and start hacking and cheating.

Within the first few hours of playing with the hack for APB:R - I was topping leading boards, killing enemies within seconds and having 100 x more fun that I could without it, 100% serious fact. The game is a lot more fun now for me and my friends, especially with the wallhack, and aimbot, I'm unstoppable now!

Rating: 10 / 10

------------------------

Battlefield Bad Company 2
    With a little help from the support team in helping me to get the game up and running (No fault of theirs, I forgot to change to directx 9) - I was again unstoppable. Running around with decent ratio's, collecting points and leveling up.. and no one even had a clue I was cheating and hacking, fantastic :-)

-----------------------

Battlefield 3

The hack made for this game is beyond me, it's amazingly accurate and fast.. it's unreal. The coding for this hack must of been done by professionals. I get so excited playing and hyped up with how many kills I would be getting in a few seconds of playing, I almost forget that I'm hacking for a moment. I have to tone myself down before I get banned.

Thoughts: If anyone of you that haven't tried any of these hacks yet, I suggest you do. They are extremely good, undetectable, and so much F****** fun :-)

Corporal
    Thanks for the Review, Most of the customers are happy. Feel Free To tell others about Aimjunkies

Personal Honest Review!
    Thanks for the input Happy to have you here

Gunnery Sergeant
    Thank you for the awesome and honest review! We really appreciate it
    Last edited by saw222; 03-17-2013 at 03:18 AM.

Private
    I've told everyone about it, should be having roughly 5 of my friends coming up purchase hacks for their games, we've got past the point of playing legit now, to the dark side we go !

First Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderfury View Post
    I've told everyone about it, should be having roughly 5 of my friends coming up purchase hacks for their games, we've got past the point of playing legit now, to the dark side we go !
    Make sure you tell them to make a post saying you referred them, might be a little bonus in it for you

First Sergeant
    Thanks for the kind words sir
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Regards Rickard.