Thanks Thanks:  3

Thread: Planetside 2 Review

Planetside 2 Review

Nothing revealing about this cheat. For anyone curious about it, this is a godly cheat. Once I got this I went from 0 to HERO. 100% recommended!

Private
    What!! LOL I love PS2 lets play I have an ESP only but I'd love to rape with AJ sometime. Just never applied because I've been inactive for so long.

Private First Class
    can't wait to get access

Planetside 2 Review JamalDaKillah's Avatar
    You just signed up. You need to be trusted to even see it on the purchase page.

Planetside 2 Review
    So why is monthly access almost 100$ a month for a 10 year old game? Just asking cause I'm curious.

the Anti cheats no days go use a horrible protected cheat it will cost more then that in games alone. the Protection is what cost and the work put into making the program. This is not east what we do no matter how we make it seem.

Regards
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private
    Sweet! i'd love to play with you guys on this in Discord or something.

Private
    Quote Originally Posted by tzenk View Post
    Nothing revealing about this cheat. For anyone curious about it, this is a godly cheat. Once I got this I went from 0 to HERO. 100% recommended!
    Does the AJ cheat offer teleport?

I experienced that years ago from another provider, it was easily the most fun i've ever had gaming. Teleporting above a spawn point and raining headshots down on an entire army

Either way, i think PS2 is probably one of THE best FPS to cheat in.

Planetside 2 Review
    Understandable. Thanks for the response even though Im late responding :P

Planetside 2 Review
    Especially when a lot of the playerbase now is using cheats now, ESP can level the playing field a bit especially when watching cloakers, I remember Planetside 1 cant remember the name of the site back then over a decade ago there was a trainer for PS1 aimbot and esp as well , aimbots back then werent that great but ESP to spot cloakers was very handy.