Thanks Thanks:  3

Thread: Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2 Aimbot Review

Private First Class

Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2 Aimbot Review

I bought a subscription for the GW2 aimbot just today. I've tested it out for a few matches, so here's my review of the aimbot.

The aimbot itself works great. No complaints, no spread, no recoil, and 1-hit kills work and are top notch. I played the best matches I've ever had, getting over 30 vanquishes consistently. I was basically carrying my team at certain points. As long as you use the Aim Key feature, the aimbot isn't very obvious. Though playing classes with fully-auto weaponry (Peashooter, Corn Cob, Citrus, etc.) is really iffy because the aimbot can go crazy if you let it. It can make attacking enemies in groups very difficult, but the point is, it works and it works well. The other options, such as the ESP's and the radar all work well. The radar picks up enemies I never would've seen coming otherwise, and the ESP helped me get the drop on my enemy. No complaints there.

Overall, this GW2 aimbot will get you results. It doesn't need any fancy features, you hop into a game and you will dominate. Great for getting high vanquishes and LOTS of coins!
    Last edited by bigmanworld; 06-17-2019 at 06:02 PM. Reason: Problem was solved.

Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2 Aimbot Review JamalDaKillah's Avatar
    Disable Microsoft Gamebar and nVidia Share and try again.

Private First Class
    Holy crap, that fixed it. Thank you, Jason! I'll edit the review.

Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2 Aimbot Review JamalDaKillah's Avatar
    No problem sir. You have fun.

Private
    ye
    s

Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2 Aimbot Review MULISHA's Avatar
    Two year old post please do not spam.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map