Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2 a few major issues but it could be perfect.

Private

Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2 a few major issues but it could be perfect.

For starters, I just want to state the biggest issue with this cheat. It crash's literally all the time. Not right away, but after about 20 to 30 min or so, it just crash's the game. Now I know for a FACT that my windows is completely updated, so are my drivers and I have followed all directions for this game specifically, to the letter. So don't try to tell me that I havn't done things correctly or didn't read the instructions carefully. Because I know that a certain someone will try to tell me to update windows but I have already done that. I made sure of it. I even contacted Microsoft support to verify that my system was completely up to date. I made a lot of preparation to prepare for this review because last time I was here, they tried to tell me that I needed to update stuff or that I wasn't following directions properly. But this time, I have...

Second... The Aimbot does NOT work at all but that doesn't matter because the Silent aim is good. Well... Kinda. So here's the thing. The Silent aim or aimbot, doesn't work 100 percent the way that it should. For example, it seems to have a really hard time hitting characters like Corn, or the Rose even when I set the aimbot or silent aim to aim at the head. The oddly shaped characters are just immune to the aimbot or Silent aim which pretty much forces me to be a plant main.

Other than that, the cheat would be perfect. I know PvZ GW2 is old but please go back and fix it. Because there is so many frosty mod cheaters on this game and I want to... Punish them all severely.
    Fix the crash's, the silent aim to work on ALL characters or at least the HEAD of all characters and it would be just fine. For whatever reason, the game just crashs after I play with the hack injected after awhile.

Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2 a few major issues but it could be perfect. Gunrunner's Avatar
    Thanks for the feedback and review. Most game crashes are directly related to conflicting software. In trying to track down the conflicting software, I typically will disable everything in the startup group first an then try it.. If it continues I disable all of the non MS services. If it stops the crashing, I then enable the disabled services 1 at a time and test till I find the one that is causing the issue.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private
    Well good luck and I truly do hope you can figure out the source of the crash's and get this cheat to a playable state, cause that would be amazing.

Private
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunrunner View Post
    Thanks for the feedback and review. Most game crashes are directly related to conflicting software. In trying to track down the conflicting software, I typically will disable everything in the startup group first an then try it.. If it continues I disable all of the non MS services. If it stops the crashing, I then enable the disabled services 1 at a time and test till I find the one that is causing the issue.

Wait a min... what do you mean by disabling start up or MS services? Can you be a bit more detailed lol. How do you get to that or whatever? Pictures would help or if you wish to direct me towards something on the website that would help.