Thanks Thanks:  2

Thread: Plants vs zombies Garden warfare 2 review

Private

Thumbs up Plants vs zombies Garden warfare 2 review

Aim-bot: 6/10 - not perfect, but doable. silent aim works like a charm but with certain plants / zombies.
    ESP: 8/10 - works well, highlights characters health bars and locations. does the job.
    Misc: Character leveling - 10/10. Does the job, helps get coins for the shop for unlocking other characters missing, or just for cosmetics / plants and zombies allies for turf takeover, garden ops, etc. No spread, No recoil is a 10/10.

Problems: Consistent crashing. I followed the instructions, drivers and windows are updated. border less window, etc. cheat isn't stable.
    Overall rating: 6/10. if it didn't crash often every 20-30 mins into the match or mid match. I would give this cheat a solid 9/10

----
    12/28/2023 review add on:
    Sometimes, when trying to jump and use an ability at the same time will cause a game crash.
    Last edited by xGrandMaster; 12-28-2023 at 11:45 PM.

Plants vs zombies Garden warfare 2 review
    I had the same problems with crash, put it on borderless should fix it 😃 of course some actions like sunflower beam or other abilities gonna crash the game anyway.

Private
    after EAAnticheat update, can you login or it's gonna ban you?

Plants vs zombies Garden warfare 2 review DingDing's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fffffffff222222 View Post
    after EAAnticheat update, can you login or it's gonna ban you?
    We develop cheats that bypass EAC which means it will not be detected by the anticheat. When there is an anticheat update our coders will confirm that the bypass is still working and then you can use the cheat without it being detected.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map