Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: praise the aj stuff !

Lance Corporal

praise the aj stuff !

I just want to tell you how you are the best cheat provider i know (i have tried many) cheats are top tier as F*CK ! Ive been here since 05-17-2018 and from that day i brought eft cheat and still going with it with my only account and its been a year !! of course there are some problems time to time, but usually they get fixed in a day or hours.. everytime i had problems with the cheat no matter where i ask on forums or live chat I ALWAYS GET HELP and the fact that after many ban waves on eft my account is still fresh and going is amazing ! so say what u say but i will stick with aj till the end... this message was meant to every aj stuff member, every moderator, coder, etc ! i think im home guys and girls... oh and forgot to tell that ive been overdose premium too. payment and all went extremely smooth and will consider getting it again soon !
    Last edited by hegezzzu; 06-11-2019 at 12:39 AM.

Warrant Officer 1
    I am glad to hear that you had such a positive experience with Aimjunkies, we try our best to provide the most deadly and secure cheats and a friendly and competent support to all our users.
    Thanks for leaving a review hope to see you around.