Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Probably the best hack site ever.

Probably the best hack site ever.

Well, now I know why people for hacks.

This site...it's amazing! I've never had such good cheats before, and they are all super cheap! I mean, 30 bucks a month for cheats to all games they support is a pretty fantastic deal!

The cheats that I tried (RO2, TF2, Blacklight, BFBC2, Battlefield Play4Free and so many more!) worked freakin' AWESOMELY. You can go full out rage, or you can add a little subtle aimbot to your shots to enhance your aim and play better.

Do not get me started on customer support, it is ungodly amazing. It's pretty much 24/7 live support, what else could you ask for? Any hour of the day, if your cheat malfunctions, it can be fixed! For me, it was 4:30 in the morning, and within 30 seconds someone answers the live support and helps me! I tried calling AMD the other day because my drivers were broken and they don't take calls past 5:30 pm!

Also, the tech support mods WILL GET ON TEAMVIEWER TO FIX THE PROBLEM. Holy crap! I've never been to ANY site EVER that will go that far to ensure you're happy!

All in all, if you're on the fence about purchasing some cheats, I'd say "go for it". My experience is with 2 separate 1 day trial periods. I'm definitely going to ask my boyfriend to buy me a month (strapped for cash), and after the month, I don't doubt I'll buy even more. Amazing customer support, amazing cheat, amazing community. 10/10 A++.

Master Sergeant
    I'm really glad you're happy here!

We try our best to strive for customer satisfaction. Without our customers, we really aren't much lol.

Hope you enjoy your stay, and I hope to see you around

Remember, our TS isn't only for support. You're more than welcome to go in there and game with other VIPs if they're on too

Have fun,
    General_Drof

Thanks for the positive response. Welcome to the Site!

Thank you for taking the time to write the kind words.

We are glad your enjoying your VIP. We look forward to serving you for many years to come.

We certainly pride ourselves on excellent customer service here and we are glad you enjoyed your experience.

Thank You
    iseeyou1

Warrant Officer 1
    Thank you for posting this review! I really appriciate your kind words! Enjoy your stay here.

Kind regards,
    SystemFiles

Makes me happy another happy customer

Gunnery Sergeant
    We are always here to help, I'm glad you like the product and hope you enjoy your stay!

-Difficult

thank you for your kind words, we are here to help you and other's help in away we can to get you raging

Welcome to AJ and i hope you have a fantastic time here