First and foremost I want to say that you put up a good quality cheat, an excellent service and communication, and you have built a high quality site with a huge arsenal of cheats. Any negative points that I list here regarding the Bf4 hack, are merely to be seen as honest and humble constructive criticism and are by no means to be interpreted as a malicious or any of the sort.

The Good
  • 24 hour trial: This is exceptionally good for new customers to get a glimpse of what you guys have to offer! I really appreciate this. It really surprises me why no one else has such an offer!
  • Aimbot with Smooth Aim working as intended, it's rather decent. Looking legit like a human player!
  • Many customizable visuals, including Grenades, Explosives and Rockets!
  • Very fair price / 30 days
  • Uncomplicated and instant access to the hack, injection works mostly flawless

The Bad
  • The Aimbot has no FOV prioritization, or any such option to decide whether to prioritize enemy players by FOV, Distance or Health. Therefore, you might be aiming precisely at one target in the distance, but the aimbot will move to the enemy soldier to the far right of the inteded target -> not only inefficient but also suspicious
  • The Aimbot struggles with small FOV settings of <5, meaning it will not lock on properly, although I have tested other Aimbots before with FoV sizes ranging from 1-2.0 without any problems.
  • The Aimbot is not very fast, even with 0.00 Smoothing, nor is it always very accurate. Take long range sniping for instance -> I would aim at a far away stationary target and the Aimbot does not take in the correct bullet drop prediction for big distance targets.
  • Auto Knife works, but it's not rotating your view in order to hit the enemy properly. As it stands, you're very likely to mess up. Good for back-stabbing though.
  • The menu is flickering quite often and freezes for a moment when you activate a pop up (for instance, when trying to save settings or when selecting an AimKey). Having a checkbox for save settings as well as a freezy confirmation popup is inefficient and counter-intuitive.
  • No sign of an option to enable Auto Aim (without a key)
  • No Setting to disable Switch Target and Stick to Target option for the Aimbot. This can get very suspicious if you are aiming at one enemy and it switches between them while you still hold the aimkey.
  • Moues clicks are going through the GUI to the game. It would be more than nice if you could block mouse input to reach the game if the menu is opened. It's painful to configure the settings while constantly clicking unwanted stuff in the BF4 Main menu. And it is required to set every config anew, because of the lack of a working save settings feature.
  • Menu cannot be operated while being deployed (need to open the menu or any menu with a mouse cursor to operate). Hack could be rendering its own mouse so I can set settings while being deployed without the need to exit into ESC menu.
  • Injection will crash the game on launch if you follow this order: Load hack -> open game. Game never opens up. Game has to be opened first for it to work.
  • Some visuals are unfortunately not regarding the wish of visibility. Imagine I only want to draw visuals around visible targets. Works for boxes or bones but not for things like health bar, name, or distance. Those texts are permanently printed through walls.
  • Explosive / Grenade ESP etc. also show friendly entities -> useless, confusing and cluttering the screen with things that can't damage you either way.
  • No Recoil is imperfect and very slow. I am used to having perfect no recoil that doesn't allow for any bit of weapon recoil. But the method used here seems to be some alternate and slow variant of it, since fast firing guns still go up a bit, resulting in an ugly stuttering movement.
  • Lack of color preview: While customizing your colors for visible and invisible enemies, it would be epic to see what tone exactly results by those custom ARGB values I set.
  • No Triggerbot or hold-mouse-to-fire-semi-automatic-guns-as-fast-as-possible feature.
  • Overall, for a Battlefield cheat rather lackluster in terms of amount of features. It's satisfactory, but it could be better

The Ugly
  • Game Crash with no error message, every single time you enter a vehicle and operate it for more than 10 seconds.
  • No Vehicle Aimbot (Battlefield series are very focused around vehicle battles, therefore having this feature is almost quintessential)
  • Save Settings feature does not work; I made sure that the folder and files are not set to read only.
  • No "No Spread" Setting in the hack. Sorry guys, but this is not acceptable. The product page states that No Spread is included, but there is no sight of it within the hack, nor is it automatically enabled.