Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Problem this cheat The Division

Master Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by preacher_sana View Post
    And when you can use and when you can not:
    1) aimbot
    2) rmp
    3) no recoil
    I run the division a lot and those functions work fine. What issues are you having?

The latest update 1.8 even and still works fine.

Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by xAlexCore88x View Post
    you may copy/paste those settings to yours
    they are good to go with both modes
    tell me, is possible or not to use rapid fire. if so, in what situations? and that can be use in GE, that would not obtain ban. but then again, I got banned after GE.

Master Sergeant
    tell me, is possible or not to use rapid fire. if so, in what situations? and that can be use in GE, that would not obtain ban. but then again, I got banned after GE.
    You can use rapid fire but it isnt wise to use it in a GE or dark zone, Legit fire between 0-1500 is best. They watch stats a lot and as i said and others said.. cranking up your cheats in teh GE events is risky, also if you are beating them in un human sorta speak time frames.

So just be aware of that. If you want more legitish stats legit rapid fire on a gun like a lmg or high fire rate.

Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakex89 View Post
    You can use rapid fire but it isnt wise to use it in a GE or dark zone, Legit fire between 0-1500 is best. They watch stats a lot and as i said and others said.. cranking up your cheats in teh GE events is risky, also if you are beating them in un human sorta speak time frames.

So just be aware of that. If you want more legitish stats legit rapid fire on a gun like a lmg or high fire rate.
    Good. when that you CAN use to GE. what options other than esp? it turns out aimbot is also impossible, because he, too, will be given.

Master Sergeant
    Good. when that you CAN use to GE. what options other than esp? it turns out aimbot is also impossible, because he, too, will be given.
    I stick to no recoil no spread esp options in GE events. and everything, really. Just make sure you are not hitting every shot with these on. miss shots dont always aim for the head. Manually aim. I have used those without ban for over a year.

Sergeant
    I stick to no recoil no spread esp options in GE events. and everything, really. Just make sure you are not hitting every shot with these on. miss shots dont always aim for the head. Manually aim. I have used those without ban for over a year.
    English is not my mother tongue. and I didn't quite understand what you were using during GE. can be on counts? what to include from cheat in GE?

Master Sergeant
    English is not my mother tongue. and I didn't quite understand what you were using during GE. can be on counts? what to include from cheat in GE?
    Aimbot set to a aim key with aim to chest (Did not use to often in GE events)
    No recoil
    No spread
    ESP (just box or bones)

Sergeant
    Aimbot set to a aim key with aim to chest (Did not use to often in GE events)
    No recoil
    No spread
    ESP (just box or bones)
    Thanks. and how many GE's you could survive without the ban.

Master Sergeant
    Thanks. and how many GE's you could survive without the ban.
    Not just GE but in everything my account over a year now no bans.

Sergeant
    Not just GE but in everything my account over a year now no bans.
    and such settings should be used only in GE? and for pvp as well? or can be something else to add in pvp, but then when going on GE?