Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Rage mode op!

Private First Class

Rage mode op!

I have my doubts to be honest about the Black light retribution hacks, and many questions were asked. At first i wanted AVA hacks, but BLR seems to have more kiddies to rage on and i feel like actually making them QQ every game.

After my purchase the setup was quick and full of common sense. As long as you have a brain you can figure it out how to inject.

Though the Alt Tab problem is annoying its still playable.

Hacks = Aimbot is AMAZING. in a Hardsuit 20mins ago in a CTF game, i went 78 - 3. After my Third death i spawn a suit, and i never died again.

Radar and Esp is amazing Unique and functions well. Unlimited Reload sometimes glitches my ammo so i does not do damage but that can be fixed by shooting once and reload.

9.5/10

It would've been 10/10 if the Alt-Tab is being fix soon.

Im considering for Forum Mod considering i have alot of time after classes. Thanks for these great hacks AJ!!! and SystemFiles!!

Rage mode op!
    Thanks for the great review and I too wish you the best of luck in joining our team here at AimJunkies!

Corporal
    Thank you we love hearing feed back and i would have to agree BLR is so much fun
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]