Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Rage mode op!

Private First Class

Rage mode op!

I have my doubts to be honest about the Black light retribution hacks, and many questions were asked. At first i wanted AVA hacks, but BLR seems to have more kiddies to rage on and i feel like actually making them QQ every game.

After my purchase the setup was quick and full of common sense. As long as you have a brain you can figure it out how to inject.

Though the Alt Tab problem is annoying its still playable.

Hacks = Aimbot is AMAZING. in a Hardsuit 20mins ago in a CTF game, i went 78 - 3. After my Third death i spawn a suit, and i never died again.

Radar and Esp is amazing Unique and functions well. Unlimited Reload sometimes glitches my ammo so i does not do damage but that can be fixed by shooting once and reload.

9.5/10

It would've been 10/10 if the Alt-Tab is being fix soon.

Im considering for Forum Mod considering i have alot of time after classes. Thanks for these great hacks AJ!!! and SystemFiles!!

Rage mode op!
    Thank you for the review and hope you stay with us for a long time. I wish you good luck in joining our team if you decide to do so.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Rage mode op!
    Thanks for the great review and I too wish you the best of luck in joining our team here at AimJunkies!

Corporal
    Thank you we love hearing feed back and i would have to agree BLR is so much fun
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]