Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: A Real Review

Private

A Real Review

Overall an excellent cheats at a great price. I can only vouch for CS:Source as it is all that I use it for. I have bought a separate source account for this to check the detection using only AimJunkies hacks. So far I do not see a ban from VAC and its been a week. I have heard about user complaining about being banned by VAC; but it is probably due to the other hacks they were using before Aim Junkies. Please remember that steam does delayed bans weeks at a time. I will update this thread as time goes by. There are some issues with the CS:Source hack such as no screenshot cleaning and the reporting of recoil and nospread (You can tell when looking as spectator). The aimbot is dead on and very accurate when nospread and norecoil are turned on; however accuracy is greatly affected when nospread and norecoil are turned off. The silent aim feature does not report correctly when in spectator (Looks like your looking at the floor/erratic crosshair). This hack is mostly setup for rage cheating and not casual cheating. Suggestion I would like to see in this hack: Adjustable No recoil, screenshot cleaning, silent aim needs to be fixed (to report correctly), and an adjustable aimbot (vectors).

UPDATE:
    This cheat is VAC detected. I am not here to whine just letting you know. I have received a ban I have only used AIMJUNKIES Hacks on this account. No other hacks were used. There was no rage cheating just chams. Well hopefully this will be a warning to all.

Last edited by Grodo; 08-07-2013 at 10:42 PM.

A Real Review
    Thank's for your kind Word's.

All of our Cheat's are Top Notch, And the Aimbot on all of our cheat's is fantastic

You should try them out some time!

1 Day Overdose Package sound's Good for yourself ^_^

/Gaz

Private
    Cant beat the $1.45 Wish I could buy the CS:S cheat out in full in a lump sum payment. But you need to make your money

Private
    *update* vac detected

A Real Review
    If you could post that in the Detection's Section, It will be seen.

http://www.aimjunkies.com/forums/f498/

Many Thanks,

/Gaz

Quote Originally Posted by Grodo View Post
    There was no rage cheating just chams. Well hopefully this will be a warning to all.
    legit or rage it doesn't matter as vac does not and never will ban on user reports, 3/4's of the hacks here are detected

welcome back Kano and good bye. You logged into 4 cheats. ^^
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private
    I do honor your honesty

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gazincz View Post
    If you could post that in the Detection's Section, It will be seen.

http://www.aimjunkies.com/forums/f498/

Many Thanks,

/Gaz
    I do not have access to that forum and I am not buying VIP just to post in there about a detected hack.