Thanks Thanks:  3
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Reign of Kings: Alpha 13 AJ review

Private

Reign of Kings: Alpha 13 AJ review

Hello all! First post, hope it helps someone.

Let's get right to it!
    Hack pros:
    1. ESP <-- THE SINGLE MOST HELPFUL TOOL FOR ROK. Given that ROK does not have any native indicators of position (even of your own team/family/friends), ESP is a godsend.
    2. Dup. This is great for building a base or destroying other peoples' via treb shots. We'll get back to this in cons.
    3. Flying. ROK travelling from point to point is SO SLOW. This is awesome to ferry your non-hacking friends via rope if needed.
    4. Infinite inventory space!! Need I say more!?

Cons:
    1. It really ruins the fun of the game long-term, unless you're playing against others who are hacking. Duping blocks is nice, but you quickly realize that obtaining the blocks is the purpose of the game.
    2. "Kill all players" and "Kill target" are currently non-functional.
    3. No 'free self' from pillory, gallows, etc function. That means if some noob sticks you in a pillory, your hacking days are over until you relog or die.

Overall impression: 8/10, 1 point lost due to non-functional kill functions. 1 point lost due to the lack of following quality of life items: Window positions don't save, and they pop up OVER your quickbar. No option to load up the cheat with only select options available (I would like to just play with ESP without risking being caught for having other functions on. Also, it's difficult to farm (have fun playing normally) when you know you can just generate yourself the items at the touch of a button. This added layer of work to turn on another feature of the cheat would help with this). As mentioned by someone else, fly button is the same as sprint button, which is annoying and makes you wind up killing yourself a lot. No god mode. No aimbot (despite advertised as having an aimbot).

First Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by The AQ View Post
    Hello all! First post, hope it helps someone.

Let's get right to it!
    Hack pros:
    1. ESP <-- THE SINGLE MOST HELPFUL TOOL FOR ROK. Given that ROK does not have any native indicators of position (even of your own team/family/friends), ESP is a godsend.
    2. Dup. This is great for building a base or destroying other peoples' via treb shots. We'll get back to this in cons.
    3. Flying. ROK travelling from point to point is SO SLOW. This is awesome to ferry your non-hacking friends via rope if needed.
    4. Infinite inventory space!! Need I say more!?

Cons:
    1. It really ruins the fun of the game long-term, unless you're playing against others who are hacking. Duping blocks is nice, but you quickly realize that obtaining the blocks is the purpose of the game.
    2. "Kill all players" and "Kill target" are currently non-functional.
    3. No 'free self' from pillory, gallows, etc function. That means if some noob sticks you in a pillory, your hacking days are over until you relog or die.

Overall impression: 8/10, 1 point lost due to non-functional kill functions. 1 point lost due to the lack of following quality of life items: Window positions don't save, and they pop up OVER your quickbar. No option to load up the cheat with only select options available (I would like to just play with ESP without risking being caught for having other functions on. Also, it's difficult to farm (have fun playing normally) when you know you can just generate yourself the items at the touch of a button. This added layer of work to turn on another feature of the cheat would help with this). As mentioned by someone else, fly button is the same as sprint button, which is annoying and makes you wind up killing yourself a lot. No god mode. No aimbot (despite advertised as having an aimbot).
    Thank you for your review sir. The coder is aware of kill features not working correctly and is working on a fix. With the fly option, you can easily change the fly key in the cheat menu, i was dying a lot with the default settings but once you change the key it is very simple
    The unlimited items does stop you from farming items but you can spend that time in creating something really nice. I have posted some screenshots on the bottom. Hope that helps

Last edited by Nick47; 05-15-2015 at 06:16 AM.

Private
    The hack is great. wish there was a delete blocks/crest script
    Be cool if there was a morph script where u can turn into animals lol

The only down side is sometimes after an update a lot of people have problems with the hack crashing on windows 7, when it wasn't before.
    So we have to wait an extra 3/7 days for a fix while it works for other OS

Master Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by skinup1980 View Post
    The hack is great. wish there was a delete blocks/crest script
    Be cool if there was a morph script where u can turn into animals lol

The only down side is sometimes after an update a lot of people have problems with the hack crashing on windows 7, when it wasn't before.
    So we have to wait an extra 3/7 days for a fix while it works for other OS
    This could become real. Suggest it on the RoK section in Vip Support on the forum!
    Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway!

Never gonna
    RExxWTNyUU13dUMwZ2dLMUVJQ09xRmNDd0xKRw== --> Base64
    DLqY3rQMwuC0ggK1EICOqFcCwLJG --> Gila7
    jw1wjcesRM1ancesRMfq --> Megan35
    Yours Truly.

Sorry for asking, but when will the RoK cheat be aviable again?

Master Gunnery Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by damafratzen View Post
    Sorry for asking, but when will the RoK cheat be aviable again?
    RoK is currently " Down " there is no ETA ( Estimated Time of Arrival of when it will be back up and running. Reason to it being taken down was an Anti-Cheat update with EAC, and it has been cousin a lot of crashing and no menu in game, etc.

Reign Of Kings hack

Is The RoK hack Still down or is it safe to purchase now ?

First Sergeant
    It's updated and working as intended. If you're a Windows 7 user, you'll need to wait for the coder to fix some crashing issues.

I have a windows 7 Pc and a Windoes 8 Laptop , I if i Buy it on my laptop will I be able to use it on my windows 7 Pc , Or is it for each individual computer ?

Master Gunnery Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannyddigby View Post
    I have a windows 7 Pc and a Windoes 8 Laptop , I if i Buy it on my laptop will I be able to use it on my windows 7 Pc , Or is it for each individual computer ?
    The loader is meant for one PC and one PC only sir. So if you purchase a subscription use the loader on the computer your going to cheat / game on.