Thanks Thanks:  3
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reign of Kings Hack Review

Private First Class

Reign of Kings Hack Review

I have been using this hacks for around 72 hours now, and I must say, this hack is truly amazing!
    I am yet to be banned, as well as I have never heard or seen anyone being banned before using this hack.
    I would highly recommend it to anyone, all of the features in the hack are 100% working and very efficient.
    The 1 and only problem I have encountered when using this cheat, is the FPS difference.
    As you know, this is not a very graphically powerful game, so without the cheat, you will be getting very good FPS without the cheat, but, with the cheat enabled, assuming you are using the ESP feature, you will be expected to drop around 20 FPS at least.
    Other than that, this is quite a well thought out and high end cheat, I thank the developers for creating such a tool.
    Well done and thank you!

OVERALL: 9/10
    Hala Madrid

Master Gunnery Sergeant
    Thank you for the honest review!

Thanks for the review!

Since there is no mention on the Reign of Kings cheat Page of on what version the cheat works on I want to make sure it still works on Alpha 11 on the official/Community servers, can someone confirm this before I Buy it ?

First Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by cruser101 View Post
    Since there is no mention on the Reign of Kings cheat Page of on what version the cheat works on I want to make sure it still works on Alpha 11 on the official/Community servers, can someone confirm this before I Buy it ?
    The cheat should work for the latest version of the game sir. I have tried it on the official servers and works fine for me. Why not buy the 1 day trial and test it out on your server before buying a 1 month sub?

Quote Originally Posted by nick47 View Post
    The cheat should work for the latest version of the game sir. I have tried it on the official servers and works fine for me. Why not buy the 1 day trial and test it out on your server before buying a 1 month sub?
    Good! I will try that! Thanks!
    Last edited by cruser101; 04-17-2015 at 04:26 AM.

First Sergeant
    No problem sir, enjoy the cheat

Private
    Hey where i find this hack ?

Reign of Kings Hack Review
    Quote Originally Posted by Anoymouse123 View Post
    Hey where i find this hack ?
    This is an old thread sir, almost a year old, the cheat has been discontinued since then unfortunately Reign of Kings Discontinued

Private

Reign Of Kings cheat

Quote Originally Posted by Nick47 View Post
    Is the hack removed or? I'm looking for it