Thanks Thanks:  4

Thread: Review of Aimjunkies / WF cheat.

Review of Aimjunkies / WF cheat.

Smile Review of Aimjunkies / WF cheat.

I've been a member here since 2012 which is a few years now. I've never had any problem with the support. Whenever I've had issues with any cheat I've always received help from support. And it has ALWAYS been on my side. Never had any issues with hack unless they are down (which is stated soon after).

I've used many cheats during the course of my years here and honestly only been banned due to detection ONCE.

I want to give a shoutout to the coder Stewie for the Warface cheat in particular. During the time that I've used this hack it has never been detected, I have been banned due to playing silly pvp ofc. But on my level 90 account i have only played PVE with the hack, even 100% rage in PVE. But never been banned due to that.

So thanks Aimjunkies for many years, and i hope we continue to stay strong together

Review of Aimjunkies / WF cheat. Gunrunner's Avatar
    Thank you for your sharing your feedback. I too am an avid WF player and can also attest to the power of the cheat!
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Warrant Officer 1
    Thanks for sticking with us for all this time and for your honest review, hope you keep enjoying our services forever