Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: Review On BattleBit

Corporal

Review On BattleBit

Positives :
    Great AimBot. Locks on well has good legit smoothness. Predicts and allows for 1000m kills easily.
    Great ESP. I love the ESP on this. Customizable, can see distances health what there carrying. Its all good for a good legit gameplay if you can call cheating that.
    Easy to load. I have had a lot of software where you must install 20 things from weird Chinese websites to get it working but nope just install follow a simple guide and boom your cheating in less than 5 mintes.

Negatives though:
    Lack of "Misc" Setting. I understand the cheat is probably new so Iim not gonna **** on it too much. But there is a lack of stuff stuff, its built more for a legit build than a hardcore rage but im cool with that.

Overall I love the cheat and its been 3 days since having it and no issues at all.
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-12700H CPU @ 2.1 Ghz

Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060

RAM: 16 GB

Thank you for the review! I'm glad to hear that you enjoy using it. AJs would always side on the side of safety and steer away from rage features that will get users easily banned, especially if they pay money for the game. Remember there is also no harm in posting feature requests in the Wishlist for the game, you might just get lucky

Have fun!!
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map