Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: REVIEW - The Division

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Private First Class

Thumbs up REVIEW - The Division

Hi there,

I went around the web and downloaded 3 different Paid hacks for The Division.

I will not name the others, but one stands out far above the rest, except it does not have a rapid fire mode, but yours does.

The problem with your rapid fire is that if I don't want to use it, the fire rate is reduced from my regular legit fire rate of 1060.

My only other option is to set the firerate above 14xx because the next best option is 9xx which is way too slow for my liking and 14xx is way too fast and people call you a hacker almost immediately.

I want an option to set the rapid fire to any number I want, then I can finally use this hack. Until this is implemented I will not be paying for any more months on this site.

Please fix this issue, it's very annoying trying to "legit hack" when your fire rate is too slow to kill enemies or too fast and you're called a hacker in the DZ.

P.S. -- I love the insane fire rate and unlimited ammo for solo missions but I would really like to be able to use my OWN LEGIT fire rate when I want to and not be reduced down to 9xx.
    Last edited by Haven88; 04-16-2016 at 07:49 AM.