Thanks Thanks:  1
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: REVIEW - The Division

Private First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakoni View Post
    The slider itself is very touchy but it increases slowly but surely in tiny increments of 100. It's been requested for it to be a little more sensitive for the slider though and hopefully will be fixed.

Rapid fire being turned off resets the RPM back to your weapon's actual RPM which is controlled by not only the weapon itself but the mods you have on it; Cheat doesn't modify it when it's turned off and I've verified that.

My moderators gave you the proper response but was not elaborate enough.

Also this "This hack advertises features which are not available, like instant kill for example."; Where exactly do you see it advertising an instant kill feature? Increased RPM on the rage setting pretty much is that but no where on our site or product pages does it state that from an official staff member that we have such a feature. Check these pages to confirm yourself: Release Post | Features Page | Tom Clancy's The Division - Cheat Information

Which ever drive your game is on it's in the root directory. IE: C:/ D:/ E:/ F:/ etc etc etc

Let me ask you this then,

Why is my hack version so different than yours? Mine does not go up in increments of 100 and I do not have a DivisionBoT.cfg file. Why?

Windows 7, nice and simple. Haven't had any issues until here.

Some responses here left me with a glitter of hope but then it just comes crashing down after I look into it myself.

Obviously I'm trying here or I wouldn't be posting anything on the forum. I want this hack to work for me but this rapid fire issue is not playable IMHO.

The rapid fire WHEN OFF reduces my fire rate. Its quite obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Haven88 View Post
    Would you mind posting a picture?

At this point I have to use one of the other hacks I paid for because I cannot handle 900 fire rate or the obvious 1400 RPM
    not to interrupt here, but you need to turn some stuff off so when you came onto this website. In 2013. There are many things that we have changed since then and one of them is overlays and I will go over this with you. And yes, can I see what you've injected to yes. So before you ask, I'm just here to help you

First of all, very important. If you're going to use an AIM bot and you have something like an Xbox 360 controller plugged into your computer. You need to remove it or it's going to be very inaccurate and most of the time usually will sit there and make you spin in circles

Okay, now we got that out of the way, here's a real big one. The need to remove or turn off and that is display fusion turn it off. It has never worked with our software and it never will. Causes problems all the time

Asus suit turning off causes problems as well. I also have it on my computer. You definitely need a terminal

ROG game first II turn it off. Please

That should be about it. Make sure that you play in the game in windowed mode or full-screen window

Come back and let me know if you turn all of that off, especially display fusion. See the reason why that giving a problem is because that also hooks into the game.

Regards
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by MULISHA View Post
    not to interrupt here, but you need to turn some stuff off so when you came onto this website. In 2013. There are many things that we have changed since then and one of them is overlays and I will go over this with you. And yes, can I see what you've injected to yes. So before you ask, I'm just here to help you

First of all, very important. If you're going to use an AIM bot and you have something like an Xbox 360 controller plugged into your computer. You need to remove it or it's going to be very inaccurate and most of the time usually will sit there and make you spin in circles

Okay, now we got that out of the way, here's a real big one. The need to remove or turn off and that is display fusion turn it off. It has never worked with our software and it never will. Causes problems all the time

Asus suit turning off causes problems as well. I also have it on my computer. You definitely need a terminal

ROG game first II turn it off. Please

That should be about it. Make sure that you play in the game in windowed mode or full-screen window

Come back and let me know if you turn all of that off, especially display fusion. See the reason why that giving a problem is because that also hooks into the game.

Regards
    Alright so I've closed everything you talked about and then injected, it still does not go up by increments of 100 for rapid fire.

I'm about to test to see if my RPM changes without touching the rapid fire setting.

What do you mean by 'you need a terminal' ?

Edit 1: My fire rate has drastically dropped from my regular 1020 RPM. So far, nothing has changed.
    Last edited by Haven88; 04-18-2016 at 01:11 AM.

No our program scans for programs that you're running while you're using our cheats. How do you think we keep anti-cheats out of here. Remember, this is a cheat site and your cheating in a videogame. This is not Walmart

I don't understand why people complain but when we help them and tell them what's causing the problems they get all offensive freak out. Well I hate to tell you this, we do everything very professional legitimate. You should see with the other cheat sites could do you would have a coronary

Regards
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Lance Corporal
    Quote Originally Posted by Haven88 View Post
    Let me ask you this then,

Why is my hack version so different than yours? Mine does not go up in increments of 100 and I do not have a DivisionBoT.cfg file. Why?

Windows 7, nice and simple. Haven't had any issues until here.

Some responses here left me with a glitter of hope but then it just comes crashing down after I look into it myself.

Obviously I'm trying here or I wouldn't be posting anything on the forum. I want this hack to work for me but this rapid fire issue is not playable IMHO.

The rapid fire WHEN OFF reduces my fire rate. Its quite obvious.
    If you do not have a DivisionBoT.cfg file in your Root Directory (In my case C: ) it means your Windows is configured to not let any file be created in your Root Directory.
    You can come on Team Speak and I will explain you how to modify the configuration for that so the DivisionBoT.cfg can be saved in the root.

Private First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by MULISHA View Post
    No our program scans for programs that you're running while you're using our cheats. How do you think we keep anti-cheats out of here. Remember, this is a cheat site and your cheating in a videogame. This is not Walmart

I don't understand why people complain but when we help them and tell them what's causing the problems they get all offensive freak out. Well I hate to tell you this, we do everything very professional legitimate. You should see with the other cheat sites could do you would have a coronary

Regards
    I'm complaining because this is not working as you say it should.

I've removed all programs you mentioned and it still does not work as you say it should.

Let me ask you this. Why does the hack REDUCE my fire rate as soon as it's injected? That is obviously not as intended and please stop skirting around this issue. It needs to be fixed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fred22 View Post
    If you do not have a DivisionBoT.cfg file in your Root Directory (In my case C: ) it means your Windows is configured to not let any file be created in your Root Directory.
    You can come on Team Speak and I will explain you how to modify the configuration for that so the DivisionBoT.cfg can be saved in the root.
    Yes, please... I would love to get some help.

Private First Class
    Problem solved!

Sergeant
    Nice too know that you have resolved this issue sir anymore issues please call us back on Live support > or team speak 3 . thread closed resolved matter .