Thanks Thanks:  1
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: REVIEW - The Division

Private First Class

Thumbs up REVIEW - The Division

Hi there,

I went around the web and downloaded 3 different Paid hacks for The Division.

I will not name the others, but one stands out far above the rest, except it does not have a rapid fire mode, but yours does.

The problem with your rapid fire is that if I don't want to use it, the fire rate is reduced from my regular legit fire rate of 1060.

My only other option is to set the firerate above 14xx because the next best option is 9xx which is way too slow for my liking and 14xx is way too fast and people call you a hacker almost immediately.

I want an option to set the rapid fire to any number I want, then I can finally use this hack. Until this is implemented I will not be paying for any more months on this site.

Please fix this issue, it's very annoying trying to "legit hack" when your fire rate is too slow to kill enemies or too fast and you're called a hacker in the DZ.

P.S. -- I love the insane fire rate and unlimited ammo for solo missions but I would really like to be able to use my OWN LEGIT fire rate when I want to and not be reduced down to 9xx.
    Last edited by Haven88; 04-16-2016 at 07:49 AM.

Private First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by lnsidious View Post
    Rapid fire can be set to what you want it's all personal preference, Also you can turn of rapid fire so you have your legit RPM.

Thanks for the review anyway
    That's not how it works...

The rapid fire goes up in increments of 100's at a time, not 1.

Also if you have rapid fire turned off, your RPM is lower then your legit rpm, it's around 900.

For a moderator, I am disappointed in your response.

P.S. --- To top it off --- This hack advertises features which are not available, like instant kill for example.
    Last edited by Haven88; 04-16-2016 at 09:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Haven88 View Post

Also if you have rapid fire turned off, your RPM is lower then your legit rpm, it's around 900.

P.S. --- To top it off --- This hack advertises features which are not available, like instant kill for example.
    You can change the Rapid Fire to anything you want within the config files.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by YerUseHacks View Post
    You can change the Rapid Fire to anything you want within the config files.
    Where are the config files? In the same folder as the cheat?

When I open that, most of it is unreadable except my username.

Most of it is this --

[Begin]TØ"o¢ÏUµÈ*Iv´*ñîÿõÉ¢N*Vº¥ãIjÑ*» ¸Î ÆHì*Ñv±ø?Øâž

Also when I try the settings in game, my options are: 600,994,1491,1988,2485.... --

Is this what you mean by "anything you want" ?

Lets not forget that even with rapid fire off, the hack reduces your fire rate to 994.
    Last edited by Haven88; 04-16-2016 at 12:44 PM.

Wherever your game is installed should be The Division config file that the loader uses, this is your cheat config and is named DivisionBoT.cfg. Open that file with notepad, change "Aim_Rapid_Fire_Rate=1200 (make it anything you want) then save the file. In game you will have that desired fire rate, do not move the sliders and it will always be the value you set.

Private First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by SoggyLettuce View Post
    Wherever your game is installed should be The Division config file that the loader uses, this is your cheat config and is named DivisionBoT.cfg. Open that file with notepad, change "Aim_Rapid_Fire_Rate=1200 (make it anything you want) then save the file. In game you will have that desired fire rate, do not move the sliders and it will always be the value you set.

I'll check this out

Edit: I checked this out and can't find the cfg you are referring to.

Last edited by Haven88; 04-16-2016 at 04:42 PM.

Private First Class
    Okay guys,

What's going on here? I feel at this point that nobody cares about my issue and that's fine, it's just a shame.

The only config file I can find is this one in the picture attached. No way to change the fire rate in this config file.

Okay guys,

What's going on here? I feel at this point that nobody cares about my issue and that's fine, it's just a shame.

The only config file I can find is this one in the picture attached. No way to change the fire rate in this config file.

The files is called: DivisionBoT.cfg.

For me it was in the same folder my "Uplay Games" Folder was.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by YerUseHacks View Post
    The files is called: DivisionBoT.cfg.

For me it was in the same folder my "Uplay Games" Folder was.
    Would you mind posting a picture?

At this point I have to use one of the other hacks I paid for because I cannot handle 900 fire rate or the obvious 1400 RPM

Private

The slider itself is very touchy but it increases slowly but surely in tiny increments of 100. It's been requested for it to be a little more sensitive for the slider though and hopefully will be fixed.

Rapid fire being turned off resets the RPM back to your weapon's actual RPM which is controlled by not only the weapon itself but the mods you have on it; Cheat doesn't modify it when it's turned off and I've verified that.

My moderators gave you the proper response but was not elaborate enough.

Also this "This hack advertises features which are not available, like instant kill for example."; Where exactly do you see it advertising an instant kill feature? Increased RPM on the rage setting pretty much is that but no where on our site or product pages does it state that from an official staff member that we have such a feature. Check these pages to confirm yourself: Release Post | Features Page | Tom Clancy's The Division - Cheat Information

Would you mind posting a picture?

At this point I have to use one of the other hacks I paid for because I cannot handle 900 fire rate or the obvious 1400 RPM
    Which ever drive your game is on it's in the root directory. IE: C:/ D:/ E:/ F:/ etc etc etc