Thanks Thanks:  4

Thread: Review on War Thunder hack and Aimjunkies

Private

Review on War Thunder hack and Aimjunkies

So yeah, I bought VIP subscription to War Thunder a while ago, played with it for a few days, and this is the review and stuff

First off the good things...

The aimbot works very well as it should, it needs some understanding and calibration from your part, sure. But when that's done its a nice fully working aimbot.
    On a game which is mostly server-sided (is it not?) at that.. Monkey (the coder) really knows his ****, doesn't he.

The other options you get is your ESPs, but you probably already know this since you read the features page before buying it?
    They also work very fine like they should. Name, Distance, and a crosshair among other things.

As for Aimjunkies. It might sound like a bad idea to pay a site to give you temporary access to hacks...(that is what I thought at first)
    So for anyone having doubts about paying them to give you access to their hacks, there's nothing to worry about (from what I've seen so far, atleast.)
    This is a real, professional site with real hacks that actually work. (again, this was only my experience.)

Now for the down side...

The War Thunder hack still needs a lot and lot and lot of work. Its great as it is now, don't get me wrong, but there's a lot of room for improvement.
    For instance, the aimbot doesn't work when you take manual control of your gunner turrets on your plane. It doesn't work for the gunner but only the pilot if you know what I mean.

Then... The only thing left that I think can be considered as a bad thing, is the features of the hack. Theres 2D & 3D radar ESPs, an aimbot and that's about it...
    I say again, kudos to Monkey the coder, but if its possible that more features can be added, that would be even better.
    Things like damage modifier, no spread or bulletdrop, a speed hack etc... or even a hack that increases turning capability of your plane..

All in all, I am a very satisfied customer and I would recommend Aimjunkies to anyone.

I just really hope the coder sees this and maybe considers the things said above..

Thanks Aimjunkies

Thanks for the Review.
    First I have to say I'm glad you like it.

Second, I'm planing to add some new features to the cheat. It is just very hard to do some very cool stuff as the server is limiting a lot things.
    However at the start of April I can start to work a lot on the cheat again like I used to do before.

-MoNk3ey

Private
    I see.. Thanks man

Gunnery Sergeant
    I'm very glad you like the cheat! I'm always happy to see a customer having fun with a cheat.

I would recommend taking a look at these two threads if you haven't already:

https://forum.aimjunkies.com/f449/fi...-aimbot-45657/
    https://forum.aimjunkies.com/f449/wa...diction-49108/