Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: BF5 Aimbot Not Working

Private First Class

BF5 Aimbot Not Working

its been 3 days , i talked 4-5 different moderators but game crashes with aimbot when i saw the first enemy and try to shoot him (always the same scenario,game crashes at trying to shoot him with aimbot) ESP is working but aimbot is not.

If i did something wrong (system updates,dx settings etc. esp shouldn't be working also)

windows upgraded 1809,
    radeon upgraded 19.2.3 ,
    uac settings done,
    Disable origin in game and repair,
    Run both origin and the program as administrator,
    Set up the dx 11 settings as told,
    Also tried windowed and borderless mode,
    Start the program at main menu,
    Closed all logitech software (one of your tech moderator recommend this),
    what's next?
    Last edited by knntr; 02-26-2019 at 01:19 AM. Reason: its working

Quote Originally Posted by knntr View Post
    its been 3 days , i talked 4-5 different moderators but game crashes with aimbot when i saw the first enemy and try to shoot him (always the same scenario,game crashes at trying to shoot him with aimbot) ESP is working but aimbot is not.

If i did something wrong (system updates,dx settings etc. esp shouldn't be working also)

windows upgraded 1809,
    radeon upgraded 19.2.3 ,
    uac settings done,
    Disable origin in game and repair,
    Run both origin and the program as administrator,
    Set up the dx 11 settings as told,
    Also tried windowed and borderless mode,
    Start the program at main menu,
    Closed all logitech software (one of your tech moderator recommend this),
    what's next?
    Hi there Knntr, I'm the same with this as you, i have done everything they quoted to me, i have looked up on the forum for extra help, i have two version of the hack the ESP only which works like nothing, but the Aimbot full access i have the same issue i can't even complete a full game without it crashing straight to desktop,

Everything is updated as well, sometimes i'm lucky you get 20min or 5min playing ....

Private First Class
    Hey

The MENU will not open... The cheat it seems to inject fine tho... I had bf3 and bf4 aimbots before.. No problems

Ive tried everything... literally everything..

Windows is up to date... Vid card drivers up to date.. Added the exclusions... Turned off Mbytes... All overlays are off...DX12 turned off.. Ran the cmds support gave me... 2 tech support people connected to me and tried a few things to fix it... I wish there was a fix.. Ive been trying for 4-5 hours..

BF5 Aimbot Not Working Gunrunner's Avatar
    Please make sure you have all overlays disabled. (Steam, Origin, Uplay, Nvidia, MSI, etc..)
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map