Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: RoE (Ring Of Elysium) Review

RoE (Ring Of Elysium) Review

RoE (Ring Of Elysium) Review

Now there's not much to talk about for it since it only includes very simple hacks (pretty much just wallhack for players items and vehicles)
    However the Visuals are very nice but have a few bugs. Sometimes when you're using the ESP and you kill a player, his bones will be left on the ground for the entire game. Same goes for other players killing others so it is sometimes hard to tell if someone is alive and prone or dead and the ESP is just glitching.
    I do like the way you can set a render distance for items, vehicles and players since it helps with fps if you have a not so great build. I would love to give this cheat a higher rating but this is very glitchy and also doesn't give any aim assistance which is a shame, including the fact that I got banned after 4 hours of playtime and max kills in a game was 6. That could just be me being unlucky but yea. Only positive thing about it is the render distance working well. Overall 5/10

Cheers for reading!

RoE (Ring Of Elysium) Review DingDing's Avatar
    Thank you for the review Sir. You are also welcome to report bugs and suggestions in this thread, it will assist us in developing the cheat even further! Wishlist/Buglist/To-do
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private
    Quote Originally Posted by DingDing View Post
    Thank you for the review Sir. You are also welcome to report bugs and suggestions in this thread, it will assist us in developing the cheat even further! Wishlist/Buglist/To-do
    Might be wrong but as far as it seems none of those suggestions were done so far. Also the main post of this thread wasn't touched for a long while. I agree with the review tho. The ESP is pretty bugged but the cheat is still good.

Sir you are right in that changes are sometimes slow, it is not always possible and safe to include features. But rest assured that our coder works hard to provide you with the best cheat. Your patients is appreciated.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private
    Hi, what I can recommend is when you still see the body on the floor, it means the person is either spectating you or spectating another player. I've noticed this a few times when I kill somebody their player spawns onto mine and kind of follows me around which means they are spectating me. If the player just disappears it means they have left the game.

Quote Originally Posted by CallumRoy View Post
    Hi, what I can recommend is when you still see the body on the floor, it means the person is either spectating you or spectating another player. I've noticed this a few times when I kill somebody their player spawns onto mine and kind of follows me around which means they are spectating me. If the player just disappears it means they have left the game.
    This is correct, thank you Sir.