Thanks Thanks:  2

Thread: Rules of Survival

Rules of Survival

Rules of Survival

Been using the RoS cheat for two days now and I'm pretty impressed. The ESP is really useful and I've only come across a glitch where someone really close hasn't shown up twice. Everything in misc section has worked perfectly so far.

I'd love to see a no recoil/no spread option implemented sometime but other than that I'd definitely recommend it, however I personally feel the price should be lowered to around $10 a month since it only features an ESP and small things like super jump etc.

Overall 9/10

Thank you for the review sir, glad that you like it .

Gunnery Sergeant
    Hey Sir,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback!
    Im glad you enjoyed your time at Aimjunkies!

Cheers.

Private
    If a player is not rendered by ESP, it's a bot. It only happens when the amount of players < 120/300 players(the mode you are playing).

Sergeant Major
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenithh View Post
    Been using the RoS cheat for two days now and I'm pretty impressed. The ESP is really useful and I've only come across a glitch where someone really close hasn't shown up twice. Everything in misc section has worked perfectly so far.

I'd love to see a no recoil/no spread option implemented sometime but other than that I'd definitely recommend it, however I personally feel the price should be lowered to around $10 a month since it only features an ESP and small things like super jump etc.

Overall 9/10
    Thanks for your review!Have fun with AimJunkies!