Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Rules of Survival Cheat Review

Private

Rules of Survival Cheat Review

Hi guys,

Recently I joined aimjunkies forum after browsing a couple of site on the internet that provide cheats for this game. However, I choose aimjunkies because I saw a communities forum and alot of feedback also this forum provide cheat only for PC. So I gave it a try, first I did not know how to get the cheat working then I contacted live support and I met FunFlyz. The most paitence and best customer service I have receive. To be honest it was better than the customer services I receive in daily lives. Eventhough his replies was a bit slow but he tried all his best to help me get the cheat going.

After serveral attempts and we found out the problem that the game require alot of disk on the PC also using the cheats will increase it. Because my laptop have so much stuff on it that the game would eventually crash everytime it runs with the cheat. My hope was actually gone until FunFlyz gave me another advice of creating a new user on the laptop. And boom it work like a charm, because new user will only have basic apps running from the old users with administration rights on it. Therefore, the game could run really smooth and with the cheat. I get seldom crash but after 1-2 times it works like a miracle.

My conclusion is that, not only AJ provide good quality cheats but also great customer services. Once again I really want to give a special thanks to FunFlyz and Berskio (I think I dont remember his name). Hope you guys will keep up the cheats and improve in the future. You got a new loyal customers and I will refer to alot of my friends to try out your product. Hope to have many good cheats coming from you guys.

Best Regards n Thanks

Rules of Survival Cheat Review Man-of-Albion's Avatar
    Hi eric1993
    Thanks for the great review, we do have the best support staff out there
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Rules of Survival Cheat Review
    Thanks for the honest review Eric, glad you're enjoying your stay here and that you're satisfied with the cheat. Have a nice day

Gunnery Sergeant
    Hey Sir,

Really glad that you are enjoying our cheats and services.
    Hope you have a great time at Aimjunkies!

Cheers!