Thanks Thanks:  2

Thread: Rust Hack Review

Private First Class

Rust Hack Review

Very pleased with these hacks. I've been instant banned from some community servers but I can still play on many other ones. I like how you can shoot people through walls with this hack making this hack superior to many of them. I would like a higher render distance for walls but I'm not complaining. The one thing that bugged me is that there are antihackers in some servers that use a hack that can fly around. These people can catch you offguard which annoys me since I don't want to hold my aimbot trigger 24/7. I would suggest an instant KOS aimbot for certain names. All in all the hacks are great for what they are. The only thing that doesn't work for me is the recipe hack. I really suggest anyone buying these hacks because I had a ton of fun playing with these

First Sergeant
    Appreciate the honest review! Keep in mind never to go too hard while cheating because there are always risks involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Navyguy View Post
    I am curious as to this hack, I want it, but the VAC enabled aspect has me concerned, do you play on official servers? im new to the game or just community servers? any that are vac enabled? or only ones that are not vac enabled?
    You will be safe on those, that are vac enabled.