Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Rust Legacy

Thumbs up Rust Legacy

Really not worth buying, every server in Rust will detect the cheat and you will get banned or when you try to use certain cheats such as the speed hack, jump hack, and gravity hack you get kicked for violation then the admins will see this and then keep an eye on you or ban you. Also once you get banned on one server from the Old version you get banned from every server on the version that's being worked on. Found that out after I said screw the cheat and decided to update my game back to the updated version.

Sergeant
    Sorry that your experience with the cheat is not as expected.. Yes a lot of servers do detect the flying and speed hack features but I know a lot more do not because this takes away from the admins powers. Once you are banned from one part of the game and update to a newer version it does not just take away that ban and remember there is always a risk when using the cheat. Once again sorry that you had a rough experience.

First Sergeant
    The cheat is not detected but if you use certain features like the speed hack at the max limit then the server will kick you for moving too fast. If you look obvious in Rust then you will be banned, that goes for a lot of games these days. The rage features are there for people who do not care about getting banned, but if you do care then please do not look obvious and use subtle features instead of rage

Private
    hello I want to change my signature

Master Sergeant
    Agreed this cheat is undetected for sure, i have used it for like 100+hours atleast but later on in the game the servers Got Plug-Ins that were detecting alot of things Like:
    Distance Travelled in Seconds.
    Set Max Jump Range.
    Set max Range For Each weapon.
    And the bad part about the,s things = if you get 3 bans from a Admin your Banned for almost 85% of all servers becuz they use the same Plug-Ins
    The cheat from AJ is awesome and working very good, but those plugins almost disabled all the feuture,s =(

Lance Corporal
    Thank you for the review! Unfortunately those plugins are server-sided and they are out of our control. However, we will continue working on all of our cheats to bring the best performance and features possible.

Yeah I didn't mean like its detected but they can detect that your using a cheat like I joined one server and didn't even get to move before being auto banned, idunno if that's because I was banned from another server and it showed up saying that or what but it did state in the chat that I was using a cheat. I do know the risk of cheating hehe, I was just putting this review up to lets others know that Rust Legacy has a good thing going for getting you caught while cheating in the game. I was owning people with the aim bot though which was fun for a while but it got kinda boring since basically any populated server I could find the speed/super jump hack was always kicking me and plus the ESP couldn't track people from all the way across the map so I was basically walking forever trying to find people to kill haha.

Master Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by jake031096 View Post
    Yeah I didn't mean like its detected but they can detect that your using a cheat like I joined one server and didn't even get to move before being auto banned, idunno if that's because I was banned from another server and it showed up saying that or what but it did state in the chat that I was using a cheat. I do know the risk of cheating hehe, I was just putting this review up to lets others know that Rust Legacy has a good thing going for getting you caught while cheating in the game. I was owning people with the aim bot though which was fun for a while but it got kinda boring since basically any populated server I could find the speed/super jump hack was always kicking me and plus the ESP couldn't track people from all the way across the map so I was basically walking forever trying to find people to kill haha.
    If you Hacked rust 8 months ago you would have the best time of your life haha ^^
    Back when i played there were no Plug-Ins at all only some modded plug ins but no anti cheat plug ins
    i was walking around with max speed hack farming and finding base,s Great times xD