30 76.92%
  • It's a Bad hack

9 23.08%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sea of Thieves

Corporal

Thumbs up Sea of Thieves

Posted 3/22/18

Hack is working alot better and improving, at it's current state I can say it's alot smoother and glad that the esp and aimbot is being worked on as well an upcoming bullet prediction. Like I said before "I honestly look forward to editing this thread WHEN this hack gets fixed and properly working" and glad that the coder is working hard to get this in a better state.
    Now that I can see the improvement and development of the hack being made and the direction it's headed,
    I RECOMMEND this hack.

UPDATED

Posted 3/21/18

This hack is complete ****, I have used Aimjunkies for over 3 years and always expected to hold themselves to a higher standard and good, WORKING hacks.

Sea of Thieves hack is nothing like what I expected, ESP is ALMOST complete horse****, but I'll give it some credit for being able to tell me where some hidden chests are on the islands. Everything else on the ESP is complete ****, having more than one enabled causes complete clutter over the screen,

Player ESP view distance slider doesnt even work, from 50 or 2000 and there's no difference.
    Ship ESP isn't the proper shape
    Mermaid ESP also doesn't work
    Shark ESP shows a health bar but it doesnt update properly
    Pig and Chicken ESP cause a huge clutter on screen, It's good for finding Mythicals to capture but its a ****ing struggle just to read through the overlapping text and long ass names
    Message in a Bottle ESP is fine, works properly but like I said, everything needs to be formatted properly because ESP is cancerous on screen as it takes up the whole screen
    Skull Cloud ESP should have a further distance, You can easily spot the cloud before the ESP even registers it

ESP Title/Names should be formatted better as it's nothing but a mess and unreadable.

Why is this CLUTTER of a long ass line of text needed, cant you just rename or give the OPTION to enable/disable text for the esp.
    There's no reason to list the default resources on the ship as treasure and cause a huge clutter.

ESP also duplicating names when you dig up treasure or obtain the stronghold key.

Aimbot is completely, COMPLETELY terrible. You are betting off enabling the Crosshair and just shooting normally. Aimbot only functions 1/80 times you SPAM the aimkey for it to lock onto something, More than half the time it will lock onto YOUR TEAMMATE. or something completely not in your FOV.

Aimbot FOV Slider is completely ignored when you comes to picking a target to lock on. it just picks whatever it wants that is in sight and locks.

Aimbot does not LEAD OR PREDICT. This game has bullet physics in place and aimbot is not useful unless you're at point blank, but 1/3 times you will still miss your shot if you and your target are both moving.

If I buy hacks I expect to be uncontested in pvp. but this is not the case at all, aimbot does not work MOST of the time, but when it does its still worse than using your natural aim because it does not bullet predict.

THERE IS NO CUSTOM AIMBONE SELECTION AS ADVERTISED.

THERE IS NO CUSTOM ESP DISTANCE SLIDER AS ADVERTISED.

NOT A CUSTOM CROSSHAIR.

NO SAVE/LOAD SETTINGS

even in your guys' own promotional video for the hack you dont use aimbot ONCE.

Rate 2/5

atm I'm ashamed I bought 3 months before even seeing the status of the hack, clearly there is no quality control in AimJunkies' releases and this was a completely rushed out hack.

I honestly look forward to editing this thread WHEN this hack gets fixed and properly working, of course all the staff members of aimjunkies will tell you "its functioning properly sir" but I'd like to see proof of that from the staff lol. because it's just not possible to get that kind of proof.

I'd like to see some changes in the upcoming week because it's unreasonable that I paid for $15.95 for a broken, rushed, unpolished hack with features not even added in yet, or not even tested to work properly.
    Last edited by Arkitec; 03-22-2018 at 04:18 AM.

Hi Arkitec
    Thank you for your review, but it is a little unfair to review a cheat after only 2 or 3 days of release. New cheats nearly always need adjustment.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Corporal
    Quote Originally Posted by Man-of-Albion View Post
    Hi Arkitec
    Thank you for your review, but it is a little unfair to review a cheat after only 2 or 3 days of release. New cheats nearly always need adjustment.
    Like I said, I look forward to changing this review when the changes come, but for now this is my review

Being that some of those things are server controlled like certain health bars that is how it will be. There is a crosshair. I am guessing you don't understand UWP apps and the protection they have from writing so when that is figured out you may be able to save your settings. The aim bot is constantly being worked on with new features being tested and worked on by the coder.

aimbot update: https://forum.aimjunkies.com/f834/[update]-sea-thieves-aimbot-102196/#post490231
    Last edited by JamalDaKillah; 03-21-2018 at 05:55 PM.

Private
    Quote Originally Posted by Syc0re View Post
    Aimbot has been updated as about 15 min ago and should be alot better. As for the esp im removing esp that is overlapping all the time i just need the item that is overlapping so i can remove it. Iv made several tweaks in the last few min and released it. As for esp not showing certain things at certain distances this is all server controlled and out of my hands. Players you can see a max of like 200 meters or w/e it is the server allows. Iv removed the slider now as there is no way around this. Ship esp not being the proper shape lol thats just laughable as its meant to just show you where a ship is. Also not being able to save settings is something iv been trying to look into as the game is run on UWP and restricts the process from creating a file so we can save the settings. As for prediction for the aimbot it will be added at a later time what do you really except from a cheat that was released on game day there are going to be bugs and i appreciate your feedback as we are working on improving it and adding requests and fixes.

Hey, I can tell there is an improvement and it is working better. However, the game EXE now gets up to 6-8GB in size and crashes. Seems like there is a memory leak issue, any advice?

Private
    Great hack, however, I'm also now having a problem where the game will crash after about 5 minutes.

Warrant Officer 1
    Quote Originally Posted by TwixTackToe View Post
    Great hack, however, I'm also now having a problem where the game will crash after about 5 minutes.
    Sir we are aware of the issue and the coder is working on it as we speak, so it should be fixed really fast.

Sea of Thieves
    Yes Im Having The Same Problem

Warrant Officer 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Nbq View Post
    Yes Im Having The Same Problem
    Sir the coder fixed the crashing issue are you still having it?

Sea of Thieves
    No longer crashing, but dont have skull esp