Thanks Thanks:  5

Thread: Site, Staffs, CSGO & Support

Site, Staffs, CSGO & Support

Hacks
    First off, the hacks are amazing.

Site
    This site has probably been active since a long time, around 200K Members which is insane. Great to see it up and running. The forums are easy to navigate through and it's really active with new posters and everyone showing off what they can do.

Staff / Support
    The staffs here are the best. Their attitude is just amazing, always respectful whatever happens, all of them are mature. I've seen all of the staffs help and it's always helped another person, and the issue always ends up resolved.
    The support is always on, whenever you need help it is 24/7, which is insane and great!

The cheat features:
    • Aimbot is beyond perfect, it is 100% accurate never misses, the smooth aim is also perfect and it is customizable to the max, it will fulfill all your needs. It lacks one feature which is in the aim bone: [Bone Scan]
    • Triggerbot is amazing, I have never seen the use in recoil prediction but anyways, the trigger auto shoot/burst/dash are perfectly working, it lacks 1 feature which is Trigger Delay, that feature would be useful for customers who would like to be legit while using it. Overall it is really good.
    • Aim Assist, beyond amazing, nothing to say. 10/10
    • Accuracy, No Recoil, Recoil Sliders, Legit No Recoil, No Visual Recoil, what else do you need, it is perfect everything works fine as it is supposed to do, you could use Legit no recoil and never get busted.
    • Visuals, since the last update it has been even better & more efficient than it used to be before, it does not lack anything, it's customizable, maybe one feature could be added such as 'Max Distance' to help people be more legit. Overall it's great.
    • Colors ARE just amazing, this is what everyone needs, works perfectly and GREAT and easy to use.
    • Misc, Bunny hopping is very useful, I've been using it for over 3 months and I never got OW Banned or anything, you just have to be careful, tooltip is also perfect for newbies! Other features are also working as intended.
    • Settings, nothing to say about this haha, maybe more saving options such as #1 #2 and hotkeys to change between, anyways GREAT!
    • The menu is clean, easy to use, perfect.

Definitely worth the price.
    Last edited by ViteZ; 05-10-2015 at 03:03 AM.

Master Gunnery Sergeant
    Thanks for that feedback
    Glad you like it here sir
    Nothing to see here, move on