Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Soul Dossier

Angry Soul Dossier

我购买的是封灵档案的科技,里面的功能没有阵眼位置的透视,和人类玩家自身属性的透视,而这个游戏最重要的 就是阵眼位置和人类玩家自身属性的透视。
    What I bought is the technology of soul dossier, which has no perspective of array position and information of human player's own attributes. The most important part of this game is the information of array position and human player's own attributes.Hope it can be modified, thank you。

Exclamation 请尽快加上所需要的功能

Please add the required functions as soon as possible

Hi, your windows needs to function correctly as well, right now you are on 4 year old windows and have many overlays on.

So lets start here update your PC so its updated to this year and not 2018

OS Version:10.0 SP0 (18363:1) Last Login Time:21 May 2021 - 10:26:49 | Fri (GMT

Download Windows 10

We appreciate the review, but you did nothing to help yourself on super outdated windows. Sorry to turn your review into a tech session but its needed on your end.

Mulisha
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

First of all, thank you for your reply.

First of all, thank you for your reply. My computer and software are up to date. Maybe I didn't make myself clear. This assistant has display information, but does not display the perspective of array position.
    I love AJ, I hope AJ can develop better, so that my experience can be more comfortable. If you can, please give me your contact information, I can send you pictures and more detailed feedback,because the forum can't upload pictures.

To request features, use the wishlist.

And don't ask for help when admin let's you know your Windows is of date and refuse it, and eve linked you how to update. Your PC is 4 years behind.