Stay away from this cheat. As far away as possible.

Since buying it almost a month ago, I've been able to use it 6, maybe 7 times, and that's because most of the time it just does not function.
There's quite a few complaints about this cheat causing white screens and crashes, which still happens today.

The ESP was the only semi-functional part of the cheat, the distances were incredibly wrong but at least the players were highlighted so you could see them either way.

The cheat has been updated today.
White screen errors still happen, they are not as common, but they're still there, and to make matters worse, the entire cheat is completely unusable. It received an update to do with a new function which causes you to be unable to shoot unless you use the aimbot. You cannot use the ESP separately and leave the aimbot untouched because it will not function. You will not be able to shoot.

I've tried to disable the aimbot entirely, that doesn't help. The only way to be able to shoot without using the aimbot, is to not inject the cheat at all in the game. Otherwise, you are forced to use the aimbot which makes it painfully obvious to anyone that you are cheating because of inhuman tracking and accuracy.

I've been asked time and time again to disable overlays, everything is off. Nvidia, origin, epic games, windows gamebar, discord, gog is turned off completely, wallpaper engine is turned off. There's no overlay that's running that can interfere with it.

The cheat, as it is now, is completely unusable unless you want to get banned by having inhuman accuracy. This may change in the future, but for now, it is to be avoided unfortunately.