Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: Star Wars Battlefront 2 review

Thumbs up Star Wars Battlefront 2 review

Stay away from this cheat. As far away as possible.

Since buying it almost a month ago, I've been able to use it 6, maybe 7 times, and that's because most of the time it just does not function.
    There's quite a few complaints about this cheat causing white screens and crashes, which still happens today.

The ESP was the only semi-functional part of the cheat, the distances were incredibly wrong but at least the players were highlighted so you could see them either way.

The cheat has been updated today.
    White screen errors still happen, they are not as common, but they're still there, and to make matters worse, the entire cheat is completely unusable. It received an update to do with a new function which causes you to be unable to shoot unless you use the aimbot. You cannot use the ESP separately and leave the aimbot untouched because it will not function. You will not be able to shoot.

I've tried to disable the aimbot entirely, that doesn't help. The only way to be able to shoot without using the aimbot, is to not inject the cheat at all in the game. Otherwise, you are forced to use the aimbot which makes it painfully obvious to anyone that you are cheating because of inhuman tracking and accuracy.

I've been asked time and time again to disable overlays, everything is off. Nvidia, origin, epic games, windows gamebar, discord, gog is turned off completely, wallpaper engine is turned off. There's no overlay that's running that can interfere with it.

The cheat, as it is now, is completely unusable unless you want to get banned by having inhuman accuracy. This may change in the future, but for now, it is to be avoided unfortunately.

Star Wars Battlefront 2 review Syrus's Avatar
    Hello TheCammpingOwl,

Let me address your review.

When you buy a cheat here at Aimjunkies if the Cheat has issues we advise all customers to read/follow the commen fixes for the specific cheat as-well as the general loader fixes. During your initial report of the cheat not working we assisted you with disabling and closing overlay programs like Wallpaper Engine, Discord, Hyperx Software & SpiderUtility. Which had you followed the common fixes and general loader fixes informs you to close overlay programs.

As for the issues still occuring when reported and verified we inform the coder who then looks into the issues themselves and tries to rectify the issues. Not every issue is repeatable across other's systems and 9/10 out of ten there are program's running that cause issues to arise.

The ESP & Aimbot may be causing issues as of the moment that is why we provide support & inform the coder when needed. Who has been contacted multiple times just this week to check and correct cheat malfunctions.

As for why you've been asked multiple times is because you initially had Wallpaper Engine running when turning other overlays off.

Lastly the Cheat has been updated 3 times in the last week to address these issues and will continue to be changed. There are also a large amount of users that are not receiving these issues either. As for your first sentence about "Staying Away From This Cheat. As Far Away As Possible" let me ask you "Read & Follow the Guides and 8 times out of 10 your issue will be fixed and if it isn't then our support team assists you"

Kind Regards, Syrus
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Quote Originally Posted by Syrus View Post
    Hello TheCammpingOwl,

Let me address your review.

When you buy a cheat here at Aimjunkies if the Cheat has issues we advise all customers to read/follow the commen fixes for the specific cheat as-well as the general loader fixes. During your initial report of the cheat not working we assisted you with disabling and closing overlay programs like Wallpaper Engine, Discord, Hyperx Software & SpiderUtility. Which had you followed the common fixes and general loader fixes informs you to close overlay programs.

As for the issues still occuring when reported and verified we inform the coder who then looks into the issues themselves and tries to rectify the issues. Not every issue is repeatable across other's systems and 9/10 out of ten there are program's running that cause issues to arise.

The ESP & Aimbot may be causing issues as of the moment that is why we provide support & inform the coder when needed. Who has been contacted multiple times just this week to check and correct cheat malfunctions.

As for why you've been asked multiple times is because you initially had Wallpaper Engine running when turning other overlays off.

Lastly the Cheat has been updated 3 times in the last week to address these issues and will continue to be changed. There are also a large amount of users that are not receiving these issues either. As for your first sentence about "Staying Away From This Cheat. As Far Away As Possible" let me ask you "Read & Follow the Guides and 8 times out of 10 your issue will be fixed and if it isn't then our support team assists you"

Kind Regards, Syrus
    Discord overlay has never been enabled, it hasn't been for years. HyperX isn't an overlay, that's software the mouse. SpiderUtility isn't an overlay either, it's a calibration tool, wallpaper engine isn't an overlay either.

With all of them open, the cheat doesn't work, the same issues I reported exist with or without those open, it's beyond clear they don't cause any malfunctions at all, at least not on my system, if they did, the problem wouldn't exist when I switch them off. Even with all of these things on, if I run the cheat, it has the exact same problems from day one with or without any of those open.

As for your comment that I initially had wallpaper engine running, yes, I usually do. That too is one of the softwares I closed as a test to see if it makes a difference. It didn't, the same problems existed, so I stopped closing it as it obviously doesn't cause a problem.

The aimbot for this has been broken for at least a month, the ESP was slightly incorrect but it was definitely usable and the price is worth it just for the ESP alone. However, that evolved from being able to use the ESP to not being able to use anything at all and losing time for things that are not within my control.
    Last edited by TheCampingOwl; 01-17-2021 at 06:38 AM.

Star Wars Battlefront 2 review Syrus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCampingOwl View Post
    Discord overlay has never been enabled, it hasn't been for years. HyperX isn't an overlay, that's software the mouse. SpiderUtility isn't an overlay either, it's a calibration tool, wallpaper engine isn't an overlay either.

With all of them open, the cheat doesn't work, the same issues I reported exist with or without those open, it's beyond clear they don't cause any malfunctions at all, at least not on my system, if they did, the problem wouldn't exist when I switch them off. Even with all of these things on, if I run the cheat, it has the exact same problems from day one with or without any of those open.

As for your comment that I initially had wallpaper engine running, yes, I usually do. That too is one of the softwares I closed as a test to see if it makes a difference. It didn't, the same problems existed, so I stopped closing it as it obviously doesn't cause a problem.

The aimbot for this has been broken for at least a month, the ESP was slightly incorrect but it was definitely usable and the price is worth it just for the ESP alone. However, that evolved from being able to use the ESP to not being able to use anything at all and losing time for things that are not within my control.
    You can either listen to us since we deal with fixing peoples pc issues injecting cheats or ignore us.

HyperX, Discord, SpiderUtility & Wallpaper Engine Especially Wallpaper engine will cause the cheat to crash or not work as intended. I've been here for 6 years and the other staff will say the same thing as me with the programms running i've listed to be closed. But there's a saying i like to use "Can't help someone that doesn't want to be helped."

I've already informed the coder about the esp / aimbot issue. And will continue you too when issues arise.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Star Wars Battlefront 2 review MULISHA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCampingOwl View Post

Hi those are overlays mouse keyboard headset etc etc. I look at game cheats not through a menu and clicking buttons, meaning you may not think something messes with our cheats but in hindsight you don't know which is fine.

Why would wallpaper engine mess with game cheats you ask? for one your 3070 can only be pushed so far like anyone else. Meaning wallpaper engine needs to use your GPU just like game cheats, Meanwhile so does the game to run so you are using way too much of your GPU to give you a smooth experience all the way around. That's not fiction that is reality when it comes to using GPU power. Wallpaper engine uses godly amount of your VRAM just to look pretty.

Try updating to this driver which was released 10 days ago. See if it helps but please turn off all we ask.

Drivers

Let me know if it works better if not I will refund

Here is a list of Overlays that need to be off.

Motherboard software Needs to be OFF.
    Asus Suite "any"
    MSI dragon center
    Gigabyte Gaming center
    EVGA E-Leet
    Alienware Command Center including respawn

If your motherboard is not listed and it still has software it needs to be off.

Peripherals
    Mouse, keyboard and headset software such as but not limited too.
    Razer synapse, Roccat, Corsair, Steelseries, Logitech all need to be off software wise.

PC Monitoring or Overclocking software such as but not limited too.
    NZXT CAM
    CPU-Z
    GPU-Z
    Aida64
    Speccy
    Hardinfo
    AgaueEye
    CPU Spy
    Corsair ICUE

Game clients we do not support
    GOG Galaxy
    Game booster

Gpu Programs
    Evga Precision X - Riva tuner
    MSI Afterburner
    Asus GPU tweak
    Firesotrm utility
    Velocity X
    Powercolor
    If your card is not listed and it has software its included.

MISC

Display Fusion
    Voice mod
    wallpaper engine
    Voice meter
    Rain Meter
    Flux
    Sandboxes any
    No Vitrtual Machines of any kind

Any OC software

Private First Class
    I installed the driver, closed all these programs and it didn't work out here.

Star Wars Battlefront 2 review

Not working for me either

It's not even loading now. Loaded once, crashed the game. THen never loaded again. PLease help