Thanks Thanks:  4

Thread: Star wars Battlefront cheat Review

Lance Corporal

Post Star wars Battlefront cheat Review

Aimbot: 8/10
    Not much customization for the aimbot, no silent aim, smooth aim or anything of that sort, would be nice to have that though. As far as the aimbot itself it does a pretty good job for tracing the enemies and is very very good with the se. The only problem with this is that you cant use star cards with the aimbot, meaning that with the snipers (cycler rifle, pulse cannon) it wont work, which is honestly a really big issue for me and this cheat, since other cheat providers offer this and it makes a really big difference sniping people crossmap with a pulse cannon.

ESP: 6.5/10
    The esp isn't really special at all tbh. There's no seperate colors for heroes/villians (which other cheat providers offer) there is no toggle off key for the esp, which i personally would like, and there is no seperate settings you can have for aircraft and on foot, for example, having the name esp, box esp, health esp is great for on foot, but for when you're in the aircraft you have to turn all of that off because there's so much stuff on the screen its hard to find people on the ground. It would be nice to have two seperate esp's, one for on foot combat, and one for in air combat.

MISC: 8/10
    The Misc tab isn't that bad, they have some pretty useful features on there, but the auto melee feature is one i had a problem with. It's not fast enough and can be very buggy sometimes, other players will have already hit their melee key before mine even registers, kind of a problem and very annoying. But they have the option for unlimited ammo and that seems to work fine, also you can disable lens flare, the sky, and fog which is also a nice feature.

ONE SHOT KILL 2/10
    So this feature sounded pretty cool, and is one of the reasons i purchased the cheat in the first place, however it is incredibly buggy, once you turn it on you cant turn it off again, It's just on forever untill you restart your game and load the cheat again. I posted this problem on the forum a week ago and it still has not been fixed, hopefully within the next week it will be, but as for right now it is still incredibly buggy and basically useless. You also cant use the one shot kill on vehicles, which is a shame.

Gunnery Sergeant
    Thank you for reviewing our product, we appreciate the feedback.

Star wars Battlefront cheat Review Datpiff's Avatar
    Thanks for your review! glad to hear you enjoying the hack the feedback is much appreciated
    Please Do not Private Message staff members about HWID Resets, Post HERE for one..
    Follow the Forum rules please, you can find them HERE
    Not sure if a cheat is up or down? Go HERE