After buying a cheat today, I realized that I spent money on the wind. The first problem met me right in the function settings in the single player game. 1) A white screen that constantly appeared and did not allow the game to continue, this is very strange. Then I turned off all functions except "No Recoil" and "No spread" and then ventured to go multiplayer. At first everything was fine there. 2)I will explain right away to make it clearer : I like to play for the "heavy stormtrooper" he has two skills "shield" and "machine gun" at one point I turned on one of them, my character abruptly began to look down, this continued until I turned off the skill. After checking this again in the single player game, I realized that this also applies to the machine gun. Then I decided to look at the skills of other heroes, this bug was with Anakin, Rey and some other heroes. Actually the result: The cheat is completely unplayable, due to the appearance of a white screen that disrupts the entire game, as well as bugs and improvements that deprive you of some parts of the game's gameplay. I do not recommend you to buy it until it is fixed, if it would be possible, I would like to return the money for it.