Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: Star Wars : Battlefront II - Very Bad Cheat, fix it pls

Star Wars : Battlefront II - Very Bad Cheat, fix it pls

Exclamation Star Wars : Battlefront II - Very Bad Cheat, fix it pls

After buying a cheat today, I realized that I spent money on the wind. The first problem met me right in the function settings in the single player game. 1) A white screen that constantly appeared and did not allow the game to continue, this is very strange. Then I turned off all functions except "No Recoil" and "No spread" and then ventured to go multiplayer. At first everything was fine there. 2)I will explain right away to make it clearer : I like to play for the "heavy stormtrooper" he has two skills "shield" and "machine gun" at one point I turned on one of them, my character abruptly began to look down, this continued until I turned off the skill. After checking this again in the single player game, I realized that this also applies to the machine gun. Then I decided to look at the skills of other heroes, this bug was with Anakin, Rey and some other heroes. Actually the result: The cheat is completely unplayable, due to the appearance of a white screen that disrupts the entire game, as well as bugs and improvements that deprive you of some parts of the game's gameplay. I do not recommend you to buy it until it is fixed, if it would be possible, I would like to return the money for it.

Пелена белая лечится а вот вылеты где через 2 минуты где через 15минут когда аим включён не убрать.

Извиняюсь попробовал инжект с новыми изменениями и теперь айм работает без вылетов а вот белая пелена появляется часто и не лечится как раньше выкручиванием fov на 100% пробовал в компаний в сетевой думаю также, в миссий зов силы с жуками в пещере постоянно накидывает пелену. Прошу проверить решить данную проблему.

Star Wars : Battlefront II - Very Bad Cheat, fix it pls Syrus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Reape View Post
    After buying a cheat today, I realized that I spent money on the wind. The first problem met me right in the function settings in the single player game. 1) A white screen that constantly appeared and did not allow the game to continue, this is very strange. Then I turned off all functions except "No Recoil" and "No spread" and then ventured to go multiplayer. At first everything was fine there. 2)I will explain right away to make it clearer : I like to play for the "heavy stormtrooper" he has two skills "shield" and "machine gun" at one point I turned on one of them, my character abruptly began to look down, this continued until I turned off the skill. After checking this again in the single player game, I realized that this also applies to the machine gun. Then I decided to look at the skills of other heroes, this bug was with Anakin, Rey and some other heroes. Actually the result: The cheat is completely unplayable, due to the appearance of a white screen that disrupts the entire game, as well as bugs and improvements that deprive you of some parts of the game's gameplay. I do not recommend you to buy it until it is fixed, if it would be possible, I would like to return the money for it.
    Go ahead and take a screenshot of your processes tab under the task-manager and send screenshots here please.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Star Wars : Battlefront II - Very Bad Cheat, fix it pls
    Quote Originally Posted by Syrus View Post
    Go ahead and take a screenshot of your processes tab under the task-manager and send screenshots here please.
    Same here, just got a white screen while playing on solo campain, it happens on multiplayer too, look like a flashbang, + somtimes crash to desktop.

Trying to take a screenshot if it doesnt drop to desktop

Edit : I have to launch the loader 2 times to get it works maybe that why?

Or the fact that i'm using Epic Games launcher that launch Origin to launch SWBF2 lol because i got it free on Epic Games.

1 — ImgBB
    2 — ImgBB
    3 — ImgBB
    4 — ImgBB
    5 — ImgBB
    Last edited by Syrus; 01-24-2021 at 05:01 AM.

Star Wars : Battlefront II - Very Bad Cheat, fix it pls Syrus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Xonin13 View Post
    Same here, just got a white screen while playing on solo campain, it happens on multiplayer too, look like a flashbang, + somtimes crash to desktop.

Trying to take a screenshot if it doesnt drop to desktop

Edit : I have to launch the loader 2 times to get it works maybe that why?

Or the fact that i'm using Epic Games launcher that launch Origin to launch SWBF2 lol because i got it free on Epic Games.

1 — ImgBB
    2 — ImgBB
    3 — ImgBB
    4 — ImgBB
    5 — ImgBB
    Firstly you can start by keeping your responses to one post not multiple.
    Secondly you can close the following processes. ArmourySocketServer, Asus NodeJS, NoiseCancelingEnginge, Adobe Update Service, Adobe Acrobat Update Service, SecUPDUtil Service, LGHUB, Nividia Share, Logi FaceCam, Armoury Crate User Session, Rog Live Service, P508PowerAgent, AsusCoreService and Xbox Gamebar.

You have alot of software that i've just listed that we tell multiple other customers to close/kill across the forum.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map