Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Stopped Working.

Private

Stopped Working.

Working great the first time, but now it's not working. Nothing loads up and it says injection successful but now pressing the delete key does nothing. Pretty upset..

sorry sir but the changes are all on the site it is the insert key. and sir the coder added this so you help all of you to be more safe and protected in game. You should read updated information before shunning the site or anything that is done here.

It was done to make your experience more enjoyable and safer.

Mulisha
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie View Post
    Hit the Ins (insert key) instead of Del (delete key).
    Quote Originally Posted by MULISHA View Post
    sorry sir but the changes are all on the site it is the insert key. and sir the coder added this so you help all of you to be more safe and protected in game. You should read updated information before shunning the site or anything that is done here.

It was done to make your experience more enjoyable and safer.

Mulisha
    Thankyou. I wasn't shunning the site, i did state that it worked great. I think the way you guys update it isn't easy to notice then, because i didn't notice the key was changed for example.

Thanks for a great hack, and i'm sorry for the misconception.