Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Sweet :d

Corporal

Sweet :d

Hey guys im a new member on this site (literally just discovered it today while browsing the web for hacks). I have been an UNREALBOT veteran and have used their client/hacks for about 3 years now. But the problem with them is that they dont seem too interested in keeping up to date with the newest patches/games that are out there. They offer about 4-5 game hacks and have a VERY limited selection. The prices are relatively high as well. I have also been banned from APB on COUNTLESS occasions while using UnRealBot's hack...I have just 10 minutes left to finish downloading APB all over again (rage quit last time and deleted the game cause i got banned) and i will give this hack a test. Im almost positive i will not be upset about purchasing this package. I was also EXTREMELY impressed with the number of hacks this site has to offer ( 37 HACKS!@!@!). I bought the one month trial for the entire hack package and if im pleased with the one month ill purchase the 3 month after my one month is up. I will let u guys know how the majority of the hacks work due to the fact that i have bought and own ALL of the COD (1,2,3,4, and so on), l4d2, BF3, BC2, TF2 and much more on steam. I hope that we can go far together and have a strong loving relationship grow between us for hacking :P

signing out,
    Dave

First Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOneMan View Post
    Hey guys im a new member on this site (literally just discovered it today while browsing the web for hacks). I have been an UNREALBOT veteran and have used their client/hacks for about 3 years now. But the problem with them is that they dont seem too interested in keeping up to date with the newest patches/games that are out there. They offer about 4-5 game hacks and have a VERY limited selection. The prices are relatively high as well. I have also been banned from APB on COUNTLESS occasions while using UnRealBot's hack...I have just 10 minutes left to finish downloading APB all over again (rage quit last time and deleted the game cause i got banned) and i will give this hack a test. Im almost positive i will not be upset about purchasing this package. I was also EXTREMELY impressed with the number of hacks this site has to offer ( 37 HACKS!@!@!). I bought the one month trial for the entire hack package and if im pleased with the one month ill purchase the 3 month after my one month is up. I will let u guys know how the majority of the hacks work due to the fact that i have bought and own ALL of the COD (1,2,3,4, and so on), l4d2, BF3, BC2, TF2 and much more on steam. I hope that we can go far together and have a strong loving relationship grow between us for hacking :P

signing out,
    Dave

Thank you for your feedback sir, you will not be disappointed. Also another thing this website offers that other sites do not ,is our great customer service. We have staff on 24 hours a day 7 days a week to assist our customers and future customers with any technical issues or just to guide you through your hacking experience at aimjunkies. If you have any questions then please come on our teamspeak or live support and a staff member will be more than happy to help you.

Master Sergeant
    Welcome to the site! Hope you enjoy your stay here. We pride ourselves on trying to provide the best service for our customers. If you ever need help we have staff on hand pretty much 24/7 to assist you.

Also, do you play in Joker? If so PM me if you wanna group up on APB I play crim and enforcer.

Corporal
    Yea im actually on TS and with a Tech and hes helping me out with my issue ATM. u guys seem like a helpful bunch

Corporal
    yes i do now play on Joker buddy Crim or enforcer my Crim username is: YouMadBroski add me and lets hit it up some time together

Gunnery Sergeant
    Thank you Sir for the kind words Anytime you need support hop onto teamspeak or livesupport and we will assist you
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Corporal
    Thank you ma'am I hope that i can bring alot to AJ and help out with what i can <3