Thanks Thanks:  2

Thread: Team Fortress 2 Hack Review

Lance Corporal

Team Fortress 2 Hack Review

As TF2 is a free game you can imagine rage-hacking is very care-free.

First of all would like to say that starting off the in game menu, just like any other cheat is very efficient, clear and functional. Proper use of tabs, easy to configure the way you like and very customizable.

The aimbot was as usual, 10/10. No clunky aim, no misses, No times where you wished you had better cheats. When in aimbot mode without silent, You could simply hold said aimbot button, and fire away. I personally like using the sniper because one shots make people mad. the extra coding that was put in to make it so you dont shoot or aim at players not seen are very nice, and never ever makes a mistake.

I'm not sure what airblast does but It sounds cool. 10/10 - IGN.

The visuals were nice and clear, didn't have any issues with that at all. Except on some servers where you can't see them for whatever reason. I guess 128 tick.

The silent aim is very nice and fun. I can run around jumping and shooting a pistol and everyone drops, great feeling when your whole team swaps to medic because your so OP. ~10/10

The misc setting were nice, bhopping smooth. I know its an old hack but its still working great.

Overall I rate this hack 9/10 (( only not 10 because you can't make your enemies dance)jk)

Great work by the coder as usual, I could , would, can and will recommend this hack to anyone interested. Does everything you need.

Thanks for the great work AJ Staff Team.

Thank you for the Review!

Team Fortress 2 Hack Review FreshMan's Avatar
    Glad to see, that you are happy

Thanks for your Time to write that Review, sir

Private
    Which Smooth do you usually use for aimbot?

Gunnery Sergeant
    Thank you for the feedback X)

You need help?

TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map