Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Teamspeak Review

Teamspeak Review

Well today I joined the teamspeak about my HWID being reset so i could expedite the process, and EVERY SINGLE PERSON, EVERY PERSON, who was supposed to be helping was afk, the on duty people were in their channels with their sound and mics muted so after about 20-30 mins I started poking the off-duty people, and I finally got help from Binary420, but to all the supermoderators that were on ... do us all a favor and do your job..

Master Gunnery Sergeant
    The loader gives specific information on what to do if you need a hardware reset, Teamspeak isn't exactly the place for it as not all staff are capable of doing resets so just have a little patient and someone that can reset will reset you as soon as they see your post

You will be prompt for a reset if you made changes to your computer or ISP from your previous subscription

That I know already, I'm just saying they should have people who are always on teamspeak.

First Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterScrip View Post
    Well today I joined the teamspeak about my HWID being reset so i could expedite the process, and EVERY SINGLE PERSON, EVERY PERSON, who was supposed to be helping was afk, the on duty people were in their channels with their sound and mics muted so after about 20-30 mins I started poking the off-duty people, and I finally got help from Binary420, but to all the supermoderators that were on ... do us all a favor and do your job..
    Sir i apologize for what happened. This does not happen at Aj. You just came in a day when the supermod on duty couldnt make it for his shift.
    Sir we always have someone here to help our customers. I can not guarantee myself that someone will be here 24/7 but if you come in between 12am - 12 pm im always here. Im here everyday 12am - 12pm and im always happy to help our customers.
    Again i do apologize for what happened today and due to that im giving you a free battlefield 3 game out of my pocket. I hope you forgive aimjunkies for what happened and continue to be a valued customer with us

Private
    Sir I sincerely apologize as it was my shift to overwatch. The power went out here at 3:30PM my time (5:30PM EST) and did not come back on until literally 5-10 minutes ago around 11:40PM (1:40AM EST), My hours are 6PM-12AM EST. If you could send me a PM concerning the issue you were having and times so I can investigate further I'd really appreciate it; Yet again I sincerely apologize for this incident from the bottom of my heart and it should not happen again.

~Drakoni