Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: TF2 Hack Review/ Question

TF2 Hack Review/ Question

Hello to any and all. I bought the Team Fortress 2 hack and I have had a pretty good experience with it so far. With the settings I use it is very hard to tell that I am indeed hacking(I don't run with esp on.) I even brought my brother in here and he was watching me obliterate the other team as a Scout and he just thought I was doing good. Now I am having a problem getting some of the features to work. The features are:
    Triggerbot (not real sure what it is supposed to do)
    Auto airblast
    Taunt slide
    The crit options
    Auto sticky/backstab
    Chat spammer (again not sure what is supposed to happen)

Still loving the hack and I can't help but giggle when people get angry and spew hackusations just to spectate me and say sorry because like I said my options are amazing. I've had three people invite me to join their 6v6 teams.

Sergeant
    Hello sir! I am glad you're enjoying the cheat. First off, Trigger bot basically shoots for you. If you enable trigger bot, it will NOT aim for you but if you keep your cross hair an a target and hold in the trigger key, it will shoot for you. The other features I never really used, so I don't know if they are malfunctioning. What you can try and do is, following these steps: Team Fortress 2 common fixes. You might have forgotten something that is preventing these features from working. Please let me know on the out come

Regards,
    Smart3857

Well I'm dumb. It seems I missed one of the C++ downloads when I was getting setup. Everything is working now except for the taunt slide but that isn't important anyways. Thanks smart3857

Gunnery Sergeant
    Resolved
    /closed