Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Thank you ALOT AJ! Excellent support in TS/Forums

Thank you ALOT AJ! Excellent support in TS/Forums

Hello! I'm new to the site, i still wanna say i REALLY like this site, i visit it several times a day since i bought my first cheat. I wanna say thank you very much for all the helpful support I've been given. You guys helped me at Teamspeak and we used Teamviewer to resolve a problem i couldn't handle myself. Also the quick reply's to every one of my questions!

This is the best Hack/Cheat website there is, i visited a few others and supported them, but this is the first time i feel "at home" and very well supported. I will stay here and support just for the cause! Thank you ALOT!
    //Katzuyu

Thank you ALOT AJ! Excellent support in TS/Forums MULISHA's Avatar
    Thank you glad your making this new home.

Have fun,
    Mulisha
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Corporal

Thank you! And hope you stay n_n this was always my home.
    "I have money, it's trust and character I need around me. You know, who you choose to be around you lets you know who you are."

<!-- Begin Official PayPal Seal --><a href="https://www.paypal.com/us/verified/pal=onlythedchan%40gmail%2ecom" target="_blank"