Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Thank you to ENIGMA and AIM JUNKIES

Private

Thank you to ENIGMA and AIM JUNKIES

Just came from a game of 'FREE FOR ALL' C GHOSTS! I joined late - the leader was 28/2 I presume he was hacking also. Now this is true what happend. I go in with 'Enigma's' hack on full RAGE settings ( I don't play any other way - PERIOD! ) I find high ground and unleash the pure ferocity of this hack! I was in there in under a min and won the game 30/0. I proceeded to annihilate anything that moved ( even the little blades of grass got burned ) 10+ seconds later if that! 25 kills and in comes the ( what I call nuke xD - I 4get the name of it now; Kell or kem or some s***! ) then call in my Helio for just effects, really! Hence game was over. Now imagine your that hacker 28/2 and I come in and do this - you think you'd be pissed, right? This guy was not pissed he was ( let's just say extremely vocal in lobbie ) happy, I think I turned up!

This is just 1 example of how 'ENIGMA's' hacks and coding skills far outshine ( in my opinion ) of any and all competition out there! I will admit I have used all the top sites and this hack is by far the best!! I loved Sequence's hack in Mw2 another fine piece of work from this site. I can literally go into any gametype and join at anytime and win the game/match 9/10. If I join a game at start and other hackers are there - I WIN, PERIOD!!

Just wanted to let people know how much fun this is and always has me in fits of laughter .... Beats playing fairly for sure!!

Thanks AIM J and most of all, the Coder of this fine piece of software genius, ENIGMA!!!

Regards,

CU

Ps Would like to hear what others think of this hack too!! Let it be known!!!

Sergeant
    Awesome dude, happy to see you're enjoining the hacks!

I moved this to user reviews! hope you don't mind

Private
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas1208 View Post
    Awesome dude, happy to see you're enjoining the hacks!

I moved this to user reviews! hope you don't mind
    sure no problem - loving the fun this gives me!!