Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: thetan arena Review

Private First Class

Post thetan arena Review

Let's start by talking about the thetan arena cheat, a game that has become Hype in recent days.

The esp hack works perfectly in 4vs4 mode but there is a bug in battleroyale mode that if you kill the enemy the ESP hack does not disappear, it keeps marking as if there was an enemy still in place, the good thing is that you can see if anyone is hiding between the forest.

Note: 7/10

❏ ❐ ❑ ❒ ❏ ❐ ❏ ❐ ❑ ❒ ❏ ❐ ❑ ❒

Now about the function that removes the skill cooldown, it's very useful and it really works, the problem is that if you use the skill 2x then the game puts you in a room against bots, you get match points if you beat the bots, but your team or friends on your team end up seeing you standing on base stationary or simply walking back and forth pointlessly.
    If you're playing solo, that's great, but if you're playing with friends, it's bad because they'll be harmed by your absence from their game.

Note: 9/10

❏ ❐ ❑ ❒ ❏ ❐ ❏ ❐ ❑ ❒ ❏ ❐ ❑ ❒

The last function of the cheat is to freeze enemies... I confess that I didn't use it enough to make this review, but I used it enough to say that it works, since the game plays you against the bots and the bots are really frozen and you can win the match in a few seconds.

Note: 10/10

I liked the cheat, few functions but it works, the only problem I found was this one, where the game puts you in the room against the bots, except for this fact the cheat is perfect.

This post was made using google translator, sorry

Thank you for the nice review. Remember that you can also post suggestions in the Wishlist under the games forum page.

Have fun!
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map