Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Titanfall 2

Private

Titanfall 2

menu 7/10 - didn't sit on top of some scenes as it should. -> some menus would sit ontop of the hack menu.

esp 8/10 - minimal custom features and 2d box only (with skele), also scaling the box by entity distance seems obscure when close to another player. By obscure I mean it gets too small when close to another player. Also there is no esp for auto titans.

no recoil 5/10 - didn't work on some guns, eg. Alternator

no spread 10/10 - working as intended

aimbot 6/10 - inaccurate, aiming next to targets on some guns and sometimes does not use prediction. silent aimbot and slow aim was good though.

triggerbot 2/10 - barely worked and almost never landed unless you're super close to someone. Works better with automatic rifles/pistols, terrible with snipers

Overall still an enjoyable cheat despite being an old one, and has nice features to create legit and rage settings for close range fighting. Though the aimbot and triggerbot were both inaccurate at medium to long range. Also injection instructions were not on the loader like they are with fallout 76. Had to read the forum to find out that it had to be injected at the main menu instead of being told through the loader.. I didn't particularly get to use this cheat to it's full extent as some core features just flat out didn't work. But I still had fun with it.

Thanks again for your service, been buying from you guys for years .
    Last edited by danno560; 03-24-2019 at 08:52 AM.

Titanfall 2
    Thanks for the review sir